WAR MACHINE - FOAM ( new photos ) pg 3

danielprado

Hello everybody, how are you?

I just started my War Machine costume, I've to finish until my kid's birthday. I promisse to him that Iron MAn will be there in december. What promisse ! :)

Its my first trying, hope you guys liked, and give some sugestions. I used FOAM EVA 6mm (helmet), made it in 1 day. I'm not using hot glue, I used a super glue for shoes, that works well.

Cheers
Daniel

ironmanqn.jpg
[/URL]
ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Last edited:
Re: Iron man - warmachine - foam made

Thanks Semper. I'm using the JUICE's WAR MACHINE - Pepakura FOAM Template Files Thread.

I did some smalls changes to build it, but for now works perfect.
I just made the neck yesterday, looks nice, soon I will upload pictures.

Thanks
Daniel

Last edited:

whoa dude..that looks like a big job..I usually cut as I go..you cut once ask questions later...hard core man

For sure, its crazy job. I prefer to cut all pieces once time. Looks like a Big puzzle. I will post new pictures, so you can check the insanity. :)

whoa dude..that looks like a big job..I usually cut as I go..you cut once ask questions later...hard core man

dude what foam are using? and are you painting the as you go? This looks good so far...I will be making a thread soon of my war machine foam build. I am close to finished, having only the shoulders, calves, and boots to complete. oh and the mini gun..I cant wait to see your progress on this

oh one more thing. What is that ring under the helm? is that the neck piece? if it is post some pics of it so we can see it

Last edited:

yea, pretty intriguing so far, my only issue is the little "lip" the mask has, like a snobby french guy drinking wine at an art gallery :D

Thanks Semper. I'm using the 6mm high dense EVA. About the painting I will only use the PVA to make glossy, I bought Black and grey Eva just because don't need to paint. I did some testes with PVA and looks great and flexible. Actually I will use by myself in my kid's birthday.
Where is your pics of your armor, like to see it. The neck is done, I will post pics soon, but still without polish, doesn't look well yet. Talk soon:lol

dude what foam are using? and are you painting the as you go? Will this be a costume you will be putting on? This looks good so far...I will be making a thread soon of my war machine foam build. I am close to finished, having only the shoulders, calves, and boots to complete. oh and the mini gun..I cant wait to see your progress on this

oh one more thing. What is that ring under the helm? is that the neck piece? if it is post some pics of it so we can see it

Great work.if u did this in this time i am sure that War Machine wil be there for ur kids.
good luck mait

Sisqo

O.K., This is a joke right? That's not foam, it can't be with all the detail. Just kidding, GREAT WORK mate keep up the high quality work.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back