WannaWanga ANH Graflex Configuration

4 rivets on the tube side?! I must have missed that part of the discussion. I have been out of it since just the first two I pointed out. Is there a main picture that shows all 4?

This is an excellent idea for perfect placement of the grips and everything else!

4 rivets on the tube side?! I must have missed that part of the discussion. I have been out of it since just the first two I pointed out. Is there a main picture that shows all 4?

This is an excellent idea for perfect placement of the grips and everything else!

You can check the very long Elstree saber thread. Here is the picture:

2019-09-15 00.04.16.jpg

Roy

roygilsing, does your grip guide position the holes for the smaller rivets partially under the one grip as is seen in the photo above? Also, are you able to include the exact lengths of each grip on your new blueprint so they may be cut according to your perspective matching discoveries?

roygilsing, does your grip guide position the holes for the smaller rivets partially under the one grip as is seen in the photo above? Also, are you able to include the exact lengths of each grip on your new blueprint so they may be cut according to your perspective matching discoveries?

The dimensions are included! On the top right image. And the two rivets are indeed partially underneath the grip as in the original prop. That's why the holes and rivets should be placed at least before the grip that covers those two rivets.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back