WandaVision Scarlet Witch suit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AllyBP

UPDATE:

Part 1 of my DIY video with english subs. ^^

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AllyBP

Excited to see how this build goes!

As far as the fabric, just an FYI: if you're willing to shell out the cash, Parallel Life Studios has recently released their screen-accurate fabric for Scarlet Witch...if not, it still provides a nice close up of the texture: wanda
thank you. Oh, I love their work. My goal is to be able to buy their fabrics one day, but sadly, thanks to Brazil economy, I can't. A dollar here = almost 6 reais, so it would be really expensive, and with the recent crisis going on, is impossible for me to do it.
But for now, I'll use a fabric that has a close effect to hers. I think it will be really similar. ^^

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.