Working on the smocking right now. I ran out of elastic thread after four rows, I want to do about four more rows, then steam iron it to get the smocking nice and tight. For the pattern, I raised the waist a bit since Wanda's waist isn't as dropped, this was easy, just use the petite guide instead of the normal waist. I I also cut the proper front seams into the pattern since the pattern has the front parts of the skirt attached all the way to the side seams whereas Wanda's skirt is more like this (picture not mine):
Wanda's dress also has no collar, which is an easy fix for this pattern. She doesn't have cuffs on her sleeve, either, so I'm leaving off the cuffs and just serging the end and flipping it over.