voice changer kit

Travis McGee

So I just picked up this voice changer kit. What I would like to do is attatch a headphone plug so I can plug in an aux audio cable into it and the other side into a powered speaker. I've attached a picture of the compleated kit. I want to solder the plug to the two posts that are circled.

Thank you for any advice

Travis McGee

Attachments

• voice changer.png
    voice changer.png
    791.4 KB · Views: 90
Whats the question?

My first suggestion would be to ensure my 'headphone jack' (that you are referring to).. only has 2 pins/posts to work with.. as that seems what you have on the PCB to work with as well..

Do you just use 2 prongs/legs? or do you short two of them together?

I thought 3 leg stereo jacks needed to be used with '3' ring/tiered plugs? (how will that work on his 2 prongs/leads on the PCB?)

Do you just use 2 prongs/legs? or do you short two of them together?

I thought 3 leg stereo jacks needed to be used with '3' ring/tiered plugs? (how will that work on his 2 prongs/leads on the PCB?)

The three prongs are left, right, and ground. Worst-case scenario it doesn't work.

I used just the two. Here’s a screen cap from a video I shot for someone I made a sound box for. Simple plastic box ( easy access for battery change) button trigger sound card, output jack for speaker amp.

C64F7D1A-08AC-42F0-9A49-3CC7413C0E5A.jpeg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back