23rd Century Pistol kit value?

jheilman

Sr Member
Moving and organizing my model stash and came upon a new-in-box 23rd Century Pistol kit. I built one in 1998 with plenty of upgrades, but completely forgot I had a second one. There are none on eBay currently. Anyone know if this has any value these days? With so many options available, maybe not. Also, anyone know when these were made and who the maker was?

Attachments

• IMG_0992.jpg
    IMG_0992.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
Moving and organizing my model stash and came upon a new-in-box 23rd Century Pistol kit. I built one in 1998 with plenty of upgrades, but completely forgot I had a second one. There are none on eBay currently. Anyone know if this has any value these days? With so many options available, maybe not. Also, anyone know when these were made and who the maker was?

They have gone up in value.

$90 - $125 is the range that I have seen them go for (They used to go for $40 when Monsters in Motion had them in stock)

Yah, I paid $40 for both of mine back 10 years ago.
I'm not sure I would sell my unbuilt one for $125.

For what they are, they are excellent.

I've got two of these as well.
I ALSO have the tricorder kit unbuilt.
Any idea what that might be worth?
I remember I paid $ 300 for it on eBay and later regretted spending that much. Maybe I'll break even? ;)

I've got one that I built several years ago. I think I paid about 60GBP on eBay for it. It was the first (and only!) time I've seen one in the wild, at least in the UK. A very nice kit that with a bit of care builds into a good-looking display piece. I modified the P1 to add the transparent sight. think the only other addition I made to it was to add a jewel and watch crown to it. It's on the left in this photo.

IMG_5111.jpeg

I've got two of these as well.
I ALSO have the tricorder kit unbuilt.
Any idea what that might be worth?
I remember I paid $ 300 for it on eBay and later regretted spending that much. Maybe I'll break even? ;)
Was there a Tricorder also?!

I thought the pistol was all that was made.

The 23rd Century Pistol kit was actually the first “full phaser” kit I ever owned…it was around 1994 when I picked one up at Starland in Denver.

IMG_3208.jpeg

Wow, I wonder when they were first made?

Mid-1990s would be my guess. I have one of the original “Phaser II” versions but there are no dates to be found, anywhere.

(I believe the there was the Phaser II, followed by the Phazer II, followed by the 23rd Century Pistol)

IMG_3215.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back