VIPER MARK VII so...what do ya think?

No need to explode a wallet..or upset a wife.

If you want one, we have payment plans. I have 4 people on layaway. They increments of 50 when they can.

When I get one I mark my kit list so I know to have one set aside.
90 days should be reasonable to finish, after that, I get tired of tripping over it in the garage, and Ill make it available to someone else.

All deposits are NON refundable. So if you start, you will follow through or donate to the Frank & Moe Retirement Fund. m flexible,....to a point.

Just contact me, Ill answer any questions.
We do our best to have good customer service. Folks are missing parts, or in some cases ruin them, I do my best to get replacements out asap.

Of the many kits sold, only ONE person ever asked for a refund.
Sadly, this person...just had issues with life in general.

best,
Frank

Just sent off the remainder of the money! Not long to wait now...

In the meantime I thought I'd stock up on paints. Has anyone got any suggestions for colours? I don't recall seeing any discussions on Mk7 paint jobs anywhere in the past.

ALL out standing VIPER orders will ship today.

I have part replacement/missing cleanup to do...and cast the two lay-aways.

IF you want one....let me know now. $ooner the better

Im gonna put one or two on EBAY....then put away molds.

Frank

Mine arrived a couple of weeks ago. Followed by another box (replacement parts?) a few days after. Very nice job Frank and Moe! Looking forward to building this soon.

Mine arrived a couple of weeks ago. Followed by another box (replacement parts?) a few days after. Very nice job Frank and Moe! Looking forward to building this soon.

Evan,
I emailed ya about that..I sent you replacement parts meant for someone else.

Use em if ya want..or toss em.

Just got mine today... I have been collecting kits since the late eighties, and this is perhaps the best I've ever seen. Casting and engineering rivals and surpasses anything that's come out of Japan, and the finest stuff ever cooked up in the US. The kit is a work of art, and if you're on fence on this one, pull the trigger. You're going to be really sad if you miss this one. It takes all of the fine work on the MkII to a higher level! The thought that went into this is evident in every single part of the kit.

Thanks, again, Frank.

KK

Last edited:
Just got mine today... I have been collecting kits since the late eighties, and this is perhaps the best I've ever seen. Casting and engineering rivals and surpasses anything that's come out of Japan, and the finest stuff ever cooked up in the US. The kit is a work of art, and if you're on fence on this one, pull the trigger. You're going to be really sad if you miss this one. It takes all of the fine work on the MkII to a higher level! The thought that went into this evident in every single part of the kit.

Thanks, again, Frank.

KK

I can only second that, got mine few weeks ago and it is beautiful, I m so glad I made the call to buy it.

Thank you Frank & Moe!

Kostas

THanks Everyone.

THis kit..really was a huge team effort.
It took years to make...it really did. Moe outdid himself on the masters...and Richard Long was very helpful with the scribe work.

THanks Guys!

Frank,
Paid off my kit on the 12th. Once again, any idea when it is going to ship??

You know, I dont keep track of everything via SCREEN NAME.
So when you ask me here...I have to ask..

WHO are you?

Email me next time.
Ill confirm everything and ship it out right away if you got the LANDED version, otherwise, Im waiting on the custom wood base.
Im out.
Frank

You know, I dont keep track of everything via SCREEN NAME.
So when you ask me here...I have to ask..

WHO are you?

Email me next time.
Ill confirm everything and ship it out right away if you got the LANDED version, otherwise, Im waiting on the custom wood base.
Im out.
Frank

2nd email sent.

Last edited:
Ok..seeing as this was brought out here.

John,
Next time, remind me your PAY PAL name is UPSTATE TRADING.

Im going blind looking for "JOHN" in my pay pal records...cause..I dont have one.

What version do you want? FLYING or landed?

Ok..seeing as this was brought out here.

John,
Next time, remind me your PAY PAL name is UPSTATE TRADING.

Im going blind looking for "JOHN" in my pay pal records...cause..I dont have one.

What version do you want? FLYING or landed?

Are you having a problem with your email???? I have sent you 2 emails concerning this order, both of which have my name and address in them.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back