MYC Sculptures - Anyone know what this is about?

Really? Which ones in particular are inaccurate. Just curious. I do love their stuff from what I have seen.
Check the Facebook groups for discussions regarding MYC ships accuracy. I believe there were a couple RPF members involved in the discussions as well. If you want nice ships with limited editions (unlicensed though) they might be a good choice. If you want better accuracy then you might want to look elsewhere. One thing that you'll notice immediately is the details which are not as crisp and sharp as they should be

I will only mention the MYC 1/4 Stormtrooper and TIE Pilot statues myself, as I've seen both in person and were disappointing regarding accuracy. The Stormie doesn't look much better than the 1/6 older Gentle Giant Stormtrooper statue, with narrow chest armor and other issues, while the TIE Pilot is kinda fat and has a tiny helmet. Again, the 1/4 size statues are impressive, but a decently trained eye will notice the accuracy issues right away.

Check the Facebook groups for discussions regarding MYC ships accuracy. I believe there were a couple RPF members involved in the discussions as well. If you want nice ships with limited editions (unlicensed though) they might be a good choice. If you want better accuracy then you might want to look elsewhere. One thing that you'll notice immediately is the details which are not as crisp and sharp as they should be

I will only mention the MYC 1/4 Stormtrooper and TIE Pilot statues myself, as I've seen both in person and were disappointing regarding accuracy. The Stormie doesn't look much better than the 1/6 older Gentle Giant Stormtrooper statue, with narrow chest armor and other issues, while the TIE Pilot is kinda fat and has a tiny helmet. Again, the 1/4 size statues are impressive, but a decently trained eye will notice the accuracy issues right away.
Thanks will do!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back