Videos of several of my sonic screwdrivers

Very nice. I have heard great things about the 4th Doctor's screwdriver made by some folks here. I know that is more of an idealized version, but it serves it's purpose.
I'm a huge Who fan myself, but limit myself to TARDISes & Sonics due to $$$ & space.

Can't collect them all.

(that's what I keep telling myself...)

I've finally added a RussRep to my collection as well (yeah, I was shocked too when I realized I didn't own one yet) and when that shows up I'll be opening the Rassilon's Chest of Groovy Pocket Stuffers yet again.

Just got a look at your utube's, good looking stuff in that little box! Is that you fighting at the Ren faire? I did combat chess at Ringlings Med fair for 10 years.

Yup. I used to be certed to teach stage sword fighting and I've been training in real sword work on and off for years.
Interesting! I taught stage combat choreography and dialect classes for years. Shame we never "crossed swords":love though I'd guess we know a few of the same folks. I got my basics from Roy Cox eons ago. I know he did Sterling for a while.

Congratulation on completing one of my Mk III Baker sonics greatwazoo42.
Very nice assembly work, it's all in the small details.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back