Vegas Predator suit!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

yeah share some details about your suit...

i see you have a bonehunter and uratz's gaunts.

and how tall are you? the gaunts don't look like they are too big.

TehEl1te

Yeah! I wanna hear more details about your suit! Its looking great so far! Can't wait to see more pics of it finished!

TweiKarikna

This is my old suit guys thats why it looks so familiar.
the legend suit has changed hands and jalles is now updating it to his liking.
hes added a P1 backpack and changing the gauntlets as well.

djjalles

Yes sir.Thanks to ya and some other talented artists here on the lair i'm getting to make my dream
predator suit come to life.Thank you guys.
Djjalles

xdmray

5'11".... figures. i thought there might be hope for me with Uratz's gaunts. but alas i will have to cut em down. how's that half mask holding up?

ShawDizzle

Looks good. Suit fills out the armor well. I still need a damn back pack and cannon. Been going without for a while now

djjalles

Thanks sonic707,yes the skin fits me like a second skin.I've got everything,now the only thing i am missing is an ARM for my AVP cannon.I've put a post here on lair,but no luck yet...

djjalles

Thanks shawdizzle.The skin really does fill in with armor parts very well,and it fits me like a second skin.
You should put a post up on the lair saying that you are looking for a backpack and cannon.
I got my AVP cannon form vinmanmac.You should hit him up and ask him.& if you do just tell him that i referred you.
Take care.
Dj