Vader MPP lightsabers details and specifications

This might be interesting : I found these vintage 7-segment LED modules. I ordered a few for comparison. Does anybody know exactly what modules Texas Instruments used for these PCB'S?

2FC73ED7-1101-4959-A7FD-B60EA155DA39-1401-000000B8FCB0B6EF.jpg

Yep on both counts!

Dang it... times like this remind me of my ex girlfriend and her blind box addiction... just on a much more expensive scale..

Speaking of scales we got kicked out of a newbury comics for weighing the blind boxes lol

I may be seeing things, but on the ANH V2 prop, does the LED nearest the grips look like it had been cut down slightly?

I agree that in the comparison photo the LED's seem slightly closer together on the original prop on the right when compared to the prop on the left. Has anyone tried this build with an Exactra 21 board and cut it to seven LED's?

Blue PCB with red LEDs vs. original prop

View attachment 1046909

Seems clear the original prop did not have a blue PCB, lol. The tan one still looks a bit too dark. Might it be possible they used a cream Exactra 21 board? SenorChang, do you have a good close up photo of your board without the bubbles hiding the LEDs? As I look at the original prop, it seems like the LEDs might be closer together than on my prop build on the left.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back