"V" - Visitors Wear Red!

TK8541

Started a new page on facebook that I'd like to invite you all too. It's an attempt to get ABC to bring back the old red uniforms on the new "V" show!

So go join!

We can't have a "special" URL until we reach 25 fans... so here's the link for now.

Visitors Wear Red - on Facebook

Shoot, I'd wait for it to be picked up because I think it's far more likely to be canceled. Yeah, I enjoyed the Nazi theme of the old ones and I don't think the reboot measures up for quite a number of reasons, but the corporate/politician look is today's evil attire.

I joined up! :thumbsup

I'm hoping, if the series survives, that we'll see some real uniforms, weapons and some thrilling headgear when the troops from the invasion force start showing up. :D

-Sarge

Hey, they picked up FRINGE again... and it was moved to Friday and is totally a cult sci-fi show... so I'm hoping "V" is an obvious pick up as well!

(I love FRINGE too btw.)

Lol, this is awesome! I totally think they should wear red. And they need the old guns, or at least modernizations.

how many episodes will it be before they resurrect Jane Badler's character again? You know Anna can't just kill Diana, when she has the option of torturing her in the dungeon.

There are ALL kinds of petitions to resurrect her... but I don't know if they'll do it or not. Depends on if "cloning" is a viable option. ;)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back