V rifle, Finished! (pics)

Does it take D cell batteries?
Very nice, interesting paint work, and I wrong remembering it being a gloss black in the miniseries?

FSOOOOPSHHHHHH...... This has always been a personal favourite! Very nicely made sir! :thumbsup Came with one of the best blaster sound effects
ever too IMO.
Mike

Does it take D cell batteries?
Very nice, interesting paint work, and I wrong remembering it being a gloss black in the miniseries?

The biggest problem I found was that they had different paint jobs on the props. :confused One rifle would be painted one way and another rifle would be painted anther way, but with the same colors.:love But hey! I can paint them any color layout you would like.:love

thermal:lol

The biggest problem I found was that they had different paint jobs on the props. :confused One rifle would be painted one way and another rifle would be painted anther way, but with the same colors.:love But hey! I can paint them any color layout you would like.:love

thermal:lol

No problems :) It was not criticism, just something I remembered having problems with when I tried to make my Robotech rifle a little more screen accurate!
Love a PM :)

Finally got to register to comment on this.. :lol Been watching this build on other V sites.. Waiting and drooling.. Now, just waiting for it to arrive in the post.. :love

I've got a thermal plastics Visitors Pistol, which I picked up a while ago.. Never seen one like it.. Have to give it a paint job as it's plain black at present.. Also need to saw off part of the tubing as it comes out of nozzle, to make it look pretty.. But it has sound effects and light.. Though I want to pimp it up abit by doing the above, and changing normal light to a blue led light or something.. Just took a pic, sorry about pic quality.. Had to use mobile as camera accidentally broke when it hit the wall.. :unsure

image002ikh.jpg

I'm waiting to see what Mike's rifle is like as I would love to be able to custom it up a bit and get something like this going.. Here's the electronics..

image002hnk.jpg

image003bho.jpg

hello my friends,
i received today my rifle made by thermalized plastic and is very awesome and fantastic details really!! very nice work!!!(y)thumbsup

here the pictures ^^

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back