V for Vendetta belt - WIP

Aposstle, so after waiting over a year for me family member to make the Doublet which was offered to me...I give in. I have on order the Fanplusfriend version.
Meanwhile I need to make my belt. Please tell me where you got that piece of leather and what size you asked for. I need to make a pattern like the one you pictured and I have the exact same buckle. Also any pattern info you can msg me would be great. Seems most earlier links are history, dead, off the twig, ceased to be, shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! We.., you get it ;) Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my belt & buckle. Had it made in Italy by Meo Stefano Leather Artcraft. They had the buckle made by one of their outsources. Some interesting design differences. The buckle is cast chrome plated brass and quite solid. The dagger loops are leather painted silver. The belt hooks in front like a normal belt, but is in 2 pieces so it's size can be adjusted in back. It's made in 2 layers. The dagger loops seem to be riveted on and there is a layer of suede inside the belt which hides the rivets and keeps things comfortable.

I just put it on over a sweatshirt for these pics.

V belt 1.jpg

V belt 2.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back