UPDATED: Pepakura Files

do a google search and see if you can find that way. When they combined forums some sections got lost...

Is there a foam file for this armour piece ???

Attachments

• disc holder.jpg
    disc holder.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 293
Is there a foam file for this armour piece ???

As I argue many times, the google searches and searches and general are unique for the individual. This is what I found on a simple search:

As I argue many times, the google searches and searches and general are unique for the individual. This is what I found on a simple search:

Great site , thanks ! Google didnt give me that result for some reason. Cant seem to download the files from there tho

Still looking for a foam "tracker" bio mask if anybody has a link?

Thanks again buddy

Right click and do save as...

Thanks for the link, I already have the standard foam predator PDOs , I was specifically looking for foam versions of the disk holder and the tracker and wolf masks.
Really appreciate your help tho , running out of ideas on how to word it in google search

You are going to have to ad lib. Once you have the disc holder you will just need to resize it for foam. I did a predator backpack in paper and then once I figured out how the folds went I then did a wooden mockup and then filled in the gaps with bondo and did the curves with a 90 degree gentle elbow for plastic parts. The way I have it build you can not destroy the pack...

I would also advise foam is not a good medium as it will break after 2-3 wearings and is not tolerant to abuse of any kind at any point. Leather is a much better medium and it lasts forever as long as you store it properly. The leather pieces on my predator costume has survived multiple wearings with zero issues.

You are going to have to ad lib. Once you have the disc holder you will just need to resize it for foam. I did a predator backpack in paper and then once I figured out how the folds went I then did a wooden mockup and then filled in the gaps with bondo and did the curves with a 90 degree gentle elbow for plastic parts. The way I have it build you can not destroy the pack...

I would also advise foam is not a good medium as it will break after 2-3 wearings and is not tolerant to abuse of any kind at any point. Leather is a much better medium and it lasts forever as long as you store it properly. The leather pieces on my predator costume has survived multiple wearings with zero issues.
Leather?? Never gave that a thought tbh. How do the foam files translate to leather.??? Thinking maybe layering foam with leather ??? Would love to see your work

AMAZING! Thanks for sharing that .

I'm toying with the idea of sticking to the foam but giving it an external skin of leather ........

Thoughts???

Leather alone of thick sufficiency would mean no use of foam needed. Leather is super durable once sealed.

Leather alone of thick sufficiency would mean no use of foam needed. Leather is super durable once sealed.

I would also add that glues safe for foam have a tendency to break down in the presence of stress and moisture. Leather is basically forever. How many leather pieces have you seen handed down through generations such as saddles are period set armor pieces?

I messed with foam on my first incarnation and it broke down after about three wearings and had to be replaced.

So I've started to work on a new predator kit and I'm looking for the pdo for the alien bio mask that's shown. When I search google for it the only link takes me back to this post without a link for the bio mask. Does anyone still have the zip for it? If you do my email is joeslattery799@gmail.com. Thank you in advance.

After several hours of searching google and file hosting websites I felt defeated and came back to this thread. I read through it and found all the bio mask pdo's on the resources page. I feel like such an idiot, oh well. Once I get the bio printed and hardened all make a thread going over how I'm going to make it usable to see out of.

Please add the link to those files in your posts. It helps folks doing searches. We want to make sure the next person does not suffer such frustrations so quickly...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back