Upcoming Master Replicas Items?

So, I saw the Luke ANH mock-up at C3 and it was a beauty. I also notice 7 grips on it with the single-hole D-ring clip, which was discussed here in-depth many moons ago. Should we take this as confirmation of the theory (which some people still do not buy)? Or best conclusion given the available material to go by? ;)

Originally posted by Lello999@May 25 2005, 03:34 PM
Any approx. timeframe for a possible RotJ reveal helmet?

Would be great.

Domenik
[snapback]995618[/snapback]​

They won't be releasing any info on the ROTJ reveal for a long time. No one has said anything really official (just dropping hints) nor have they started planning a release. The ROTS vaders havn't even gone up for pre-sale, plus they're being released at the end of the year. I'm guessing end of next year would be a good guess. Also, I think it depends on how well the Vader helmets are going to sell. My guess is they'll be sold out pretty damn fast.

Originally posted by TFrosst@May 25 2005, 03:43 PM
They won't be releasing any info on the ROTJ reveal for a long time.  No one has said anything really official (just dropping hints) nor have they started planning a release.  The ROTS vaders havn't even gone up for pre-sale, plus they're being released at the end of the year.  I'm guessing end of next year would be a good guess.  Also, I think it depends on how well the Vader helmets are going to sell.  My guess is they'll be sold out pretty damn fast.
[snapback]995685[/snapback]​

You are right, it was a stupid question. With the announcemnt of a RotJ reveal there would be some people canceling their RotS order. But end of next year as a guess (I hooe it´s right) would be great and so I could get both :D

But we did reach one thing, it wasn´t denied like the Star Trek phaser :lol

Domenik

Very true about not being denied. It's the same thing with the costumes. Are they or aren't they ad what exactly will the set consist of?

Costumes are in the works.

Anakin & Obi-Wan Episode III Jedi Knight Outfits.

What will they consist of?

In the case of Obi -
Undershirt.
Overshirt
Tabbards
Cumberband
Pants
Belt

Boots

Robe

In the case of Anakin -
Undershirt
Overshirt
Tabbards
Leather Tabbards
Cumberband
Pants
Belt

Boots

Glove

Robe

Belt accessories will be offered later.

The costume replicas have been recreated directly from the cut patterns made available to us from the Lucasfilm Ltd. Archives.

Pricing is still being worked on as we are just at the prototyping stage. Availability will be announced.

As for the Vader Reveal.... All will be revealed.

Barry

I've been steering clear of costumes for a while, but if these are as good as they sound, I may have to pick some of these up. Great info Barry.

PS Barry, don't forget to check your AOL account. Is that still active, or am I just on your "ignore" list :)

Originally posted by MRBarry@May 25 2005, 01:42 PM

Anakin & Obi-Wan Episode III Jedi Knight Outfits.

What will they consist of?

In the case of Obi -
Undershirt.
Overshirt
Tabbards
Cumberband
Pants
Belt

Boots

Robe

In the case of Anakin -
Undershirt
Overshirt
Tabbards
Leather Tabbards
Cumberband
Pants
Belt

Boots

Glove

Robe

Belt accessories will be offered later.

The costume replicas have been recreated directly from the cut patterns made available to us from the Lucasfilm Ltd. Archives.

Pricing is still being worked on as we are just at the prototyping stage. Availability will be announced.

As for the Vader Reveal.... All will be revealed.

Barry
[snapback]995950[/snapback]​

Wow, what an update... Now that's a complete costume. Thanks Barry. How much will I need to save up for all of this? :D

That is jsut unbelieveable. We're actually gonna get Anakin's glove too. I'm speechless. Thanks Barry

WOW.
Ummm, maybe you should just call my bank & create a direct deposit.
If these are in the $300 -$400 area... SOLD.

(PLEASE don't go any higher.)

*ss*

Thanks Barry for all the info thus far. It's sounds freakin' awesome. PLEASE give us any kind of hint to the price of these complete costumes (Even if just a ballpark guess). I need to know if I need to get another job or what. :p It all sounds to good to be true.

Barry, are the Anakin/Obi costumes going to be in limited editions? And will the robes be wool, boots/belt be leather, etc?

I just wonder how you are going to do the outfits right if the boots are going to be good stuff and the right size. I don't doubt your ability to get everything dead on accurate, but I do worry about the price a little if it's actually going to fit people.

Either way you'll probably get my money, and I really look forward to seeing what comes of it, I can't think of anything like this happening before. :D

I still look forward to seeing the outfits, and might get one depending on the cost.

But Barry...Cumberbund...Call her an Obi. though it may be confusing ;) But its the actual japanese name for that part ;)

Originally posted by MRBarry@May 26 2005, 08:42 AM

[snapback]995950[/snapback]​

Lets hope the sizes that are made available can fit people over 6ft5in, as well as those of short stature.

It sounds as though they will be screen accurate measurements.
"The costume replicas have been recreated directly from the cut patterns made available to us from the Lucasfilm Ltd. Archives"
Cut patterns kinda makes it sound like one size. These sound more like display pieces. However, Anakin's costume will fit me perfectly. So no complaints there.

Originally posted by Master Replicas@May 24 2005, 11:57 PM
That's good to hear.

You're gonna FLIP when you see what we are about to do.

An AMAZING program is about to hit the streets for Star Trek collectors.  :D

Stand by....

SWEET.... :thumbsup

No one mentioned upcoming Star Trek Stuff. Heard that MR is working on a new Star Trek Original Series Hand Phaser 1 with jewel on top and corrected shape. Since they have the Original Series pretty well done, they'll go on to come out with the Next Gen, Voyager, DS9 stuff like the popular tricorders, etc.

Star Trek:
- Hand Phaser 1 w/jewel
[snapback]994636[/snapback]​

Not sure where you heard that one. :confused

This is not currently in any MR product plan on the books.

That isn't to say that we wouldn't do another TOS phaser replica of some type in the future (or other Next Gen items)... just that there is no solid plan for any of that right now.

Be careful of people who give you "insider" information, because 99%of the time, it is wrong. :unsure

Just wanted to set the record straight.
So..............does that mean Trek is being discussed for 2006? OR...Is it dead Jim.?
Phaser Rifle(TOS), McCoy's Medi-kit(Scanner/hypo sprayer/pouch) :)

I'd like to see some good photos of that Luke ANH Elite Saber that was mentioned being at C3. Anyone have any? -Thanks

Originally posted by Jediwannabe@May 26 2005, 03:48 PM
I'd like to see some good photos of that Luke ANH Elite Saber that was mentioned being at C3.  Anyone have any? -Thanks
[snapback]996715[/snapback]​

There ware some awesome photos of the saber on ~Joe`s site

Link

from C3 (take the 4)

Hope that helps. And I hope there is a LE version coming as well and not only the EE, so that I can complete my ANH collection

Domenik

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back