Upcoming Master Replicas Items?

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by BigDumbWookiee, May 22, 2005.

1. BigDumbWookiee

BigDumbWookiee Well-Known Member

I'd just like to try and start a definitive list of what is definitely in the works, and soon coming out from MR. Anything that is confirmed, or known to be in the development stages, but has not yet appeared on MR's website. Im finding that some big surprises keep popping up, and Im curious as to what else Im missing. :)

Star Wars:
    Vader's Helmet
    Obi Wan ROTS Replica costume
    Anakin ROTS Replica costume
    ATAT Version 2, Phil Tippett Signature Edition
    Stormtrooper Blaster ESB (postponed indefinitely?)
    Stormtrooper Helmet
    Luke ANH Saber Elite Edition
    Qui Gon Saber
    Obi Wan TPM Saber Elite Edition
    Darth Maul FX
    Vader ROTS Mini
    Studio Scale Millenium Falcon
    ROTJ Vader Revel Helmet

Disney:
    Jack Sparrow's Ring POTC
    Nautilus Studio Scale 20000 Leagues Under the Sea
    Mickey Mouse Club Hat
    Disneyland Front Gate/Sign
    Original Monorails (O Scale) Red and Blue
    Chronicles of Narnia Lionhead Pommel Sword (sorry, dont know the name)
    Chronicles of Narnia Mini Set: Sword and Shield
    Chronicles of Narnia Mini Set: Bow and Horn (I think?)
    Rocketeer Helmet

Indiana Jones: (confirmed?)
    Staff of Ra Headpiece
    Golden Idol of Fertility
    Grail Diary

Alien(s)
    Pulse Rifle

Anyone know of any other items coming soon, confirmed, or otherwise?

2. JediLip

JediLip Well-Known Member

What about the Luke ANH Elite Edition? That should be up for order sometime within the next few months right?

3. BigDumbWookiee

Good call, added it.

4. KingNothing

KingNothing Well-Known Member

Ummmmm Qui Gon 4th Quarter of the year I believe. Don't quote me on that though. And Maul FX 2nd Quarter of 06.

5. Sir Tristram

Sir Tristram New Member

Obi-Wan TPM EE

6. Got Maul

Got Maul Official Licensee RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

no way . woo hoo .. Getting that and Qui Gon for sure .

7. TFrosst

TFrosst Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Question about the costumes. I'm more into displaying itemsthan using them and was wondering, since MR got the actual patterns, will thee be sizes or will they be based on the actors' costumes? Any details on materials the costumes are made of? Indy stuff I believe will be coing out 2006. When is the Rocteer helmet coming?

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Well-Known Member

Of all that stuff, I'm going to be getting these for sure:

Vader's Helmet
    Stormtrooper Helmet
    Luke ANH Saber Elite Edition
    Qui Gon Saber
    Obi Wan TPM Saber Elite Edition
    Vader ROTS Mini

Jack Sparrow's Ring POTC

Staff of Ra Headpiece
    Golden Idol of Fertility
    Grail Diary

9. aljf

aljf Well-Known Member

What about the Falcon Model ??

Thanks,
    Al :facepalm

10. Beeb89

Beeb89 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

And let's not forget my favorite...

The Vader ROTJ Reveal Helmet.

-B89. :D

11. Luisiana Jones

Luisiana Jones Active Member

U guys think MR Stormtrooper helmet will be the best replica on the market?

12. moogybaby

moogybaby Well-Known Member

MR has announced that they're working on a Aliens Pulse rifle for next year.

13. vaderdarth

vaderdarth Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Barry mentioned that a couple of sizes were expected on the costumes and the most incredible part was that each costume will be made from the same material as the screen used costumes. They still have the fabrics available and will be using them on these collector's costumes.

Dave

14. TFrosst

REALLY?? That's going to be amazing. Can't wait to see these. will we be able to order them to "screen size"? What I mean, is the sae sizes as the actors wore? Mostly to be used as display pieces. Is there a price estimate on these items?

15. Trallis

Trallis Well-Known Member

It will certainly be the best licensed stormtrooper helmet ever made

VAderdarth: what collectors costumes are you talking about?

16. TFrosst

He means the licensed Obi-Wan and Anakin costumes from Episode 3.

17. fk00gsr

fk00gsr New Member

Does anybody think MR will ever make a ANH, ESB, or ROTJ vader helmet?

18. TFrosst

I have a hunch they'll be doing the ROTJ reveal. Barry already hinted at it on a few occasions. I don't think others would sell as well since the ROTS one is coign out this year and the only difference is the shape. The reveal is a completely different helmet. Forgot to ask this about the costumes. Will they include the robes? 'cause they better

19. fk00gsr

fk00gsr New Member

I totally agree with you. But I was talking long term 1-2 years from now. I would love to have an awesome ESB vader helmet and then from there I can work on my lifesize. I really want to have an awesome helmet first. It is kind of like an inspiration. And im sure MR will do a great job on the quality and accuracy.

20. KingNothing

Thanks MR for making me bankrupt.... :D

21. Darth Onaga

Darth Onaga New Member

Darth Maul FX... that will be sweet.

22. Gojira61

Gojira61 Sr Member

I hear ya.

Jim

23. bowjunkie35

bowjunkie35 Well-Known Member

Honestly, it would be silly, and I think MR realizes this, to produce a ESB blaster because basically the only difference would be the M19 scope versus the M38 replica that appears on the original MR E-11. I think because they chose to go with a simplified E-11 from ANH affected their marketability of the E-11. There are many different versions as we in the know are aware of, but just changing out the scope design and putting another $400 plus price tag on it is probably not attractive to many buyers.

The only difference would be if they planned to build the ESB stunt version, albeit in a cleaned up metal form. Then they would have something. The stunt version is in the works elsewhere also..

24. Lello999

Lello999 Well-Known Member

Well perhaps not this year and the next, but I´m not quite sure if they do not produca an other ST blaster (f.e. the ESB version). They as well produce an other AT-AT. First of all they ar a buisness company and the ST blaster sold out quite fast. So why aren´t they supposed to get some more money with a little bit modifying the ANH blaster. They put so much work in that ANH blaster and there are quite a few people who missed it or couldn´t afford durning that time.

Concerning the costumes, I read something about a price of 100 bucks. With all the details and for that price it almost sounds too good to be true. Perhaps any piece of the costume is 100 bucks?.

And I as well hoep they don´t bring out all that stuff this and next year (or I will have to win some money, as I´m quite sure the RotJ reveal will be double the price of the RotS helmet - and we all know how much it is :unsure )

25. TFrosst

$100? I think that's a little low. You can't get a decent leather jacket for that price. I'm thinking double or triple that. I believe it comes with the same boots as well.

26. KingNothing

Well if you're doing mini's.
    Collectors Society Maul mini (will sized .45, not the half one)
    Yoda
    Dooku.

27. BigDumbWookiee

The costumes will actually start at $400, but they'll be COMPLETE. The news article that quoted the $100 price tag was way off base and really botched Steve's quotes. Still a helluva reasonable price.

28. Uber Fett

Uber Fett Sr Member

Don't forget the ROTJ Biker Scout helmet.

Count me in on the Obi costume as well. Oh, will this be with or without scorch marks?

In so much as the ROTJ Vader reveal will undoubtedly be awesome...and yes I will be getting one; if anyone could pull off a ESB reveal, MR could. So Steve and Barry, I challenge you to take up THAT project, cause brother, you'd make a mint.

Oh, and the BS helmet, while not officially on the blocks...yet, if we all ask nicely, as I do on ever MR thread, maybe they will build it and then it can officially be on the block.

Shawn

29. KingNothing

Now the question is, do we display our MR sabers with their respective costumes on a mannequin (hanging from the belt)?? Hmmmmm..

30. redshirt

redshirt Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

No one mentioned upcoming Star Trek Stuff. Heard that MR is working on a new Star Trek Original Series Hand Phaser 1 with jewel on top and corrected shape. Since they have the Original Series pretty well done, they'll go on to come out with the Next Gen, Voyager, DS9 stuff like the popular tricorders, etc.

Star Trek:
    - Hand Phaser 1 w/jewel

31. Lello999

Lello999 Well-Known Member

OK, that sound like a price that is believable. Where did You get that quote from?

Thanks

Domenik

32. Gytheran

Gytheran Sr Member

That's the ballpark price Steve stated over on rebelscum.

33. TFrosst

Still an amazing price for a costume made from the sae patterns and the exact same materials as teh screen used ones. They're gonna be great.

34. Luisiana Jones

That´s a great price, btw when do we expect these costumes coming out? next year maybe?

35. Cookiee Monsta

Cookiee Monsta Well-Known Member

And the costume consists of just the fabric parts or the whole hog???

36. Jawafive

Jawafive Sr Member

Let's hope it's whole Hog. I see myself buying AT LEAST the obi-wan. I'm sure there will be a standard, deluxe, and super deluxe though, or something along those lines at least.

-Matt

37. tycoon

tycoon New Member

What exactly is ROTJ Vader reveal helmet? :confused

38. Beeb89

What is a re... you mean you don't know wha... Brother, have you never seen Return of the Jedi.?. And you call your self a SW fan.?. Turn in your lightsaber.

Just kidding. ;)

The "Reveal Helmet" is the the Helmet Vader has on when Luke takes it off at the end of Jedi to "reveal" Anakin. I features all the "inner workings" of the helmet both under the dome and inside the mask. Pretty cool.
    Check out this site about mid way down. Great pics of the helmet being used in production.
    http://momentin.com/david/darthec/helmet.htm

39. tycoon

tycoon New Member

Thanks for the explanation, I almost forgot that scene. I have a better memory of the ESB scene when Vader wears the helmet in his chamber.

So it seems to be a nicer version than the ROTS. Will the reveal version comes with Anakin's head as well? :D

40. Beeb89

Actually, the one Illusive Concepts released did. :)

I'm guessing it will just be the helemt. I've seen the pick of the ROTS reveal and I actually like the Jedi version better. I've been wanting a Vader helmet for a long time and this looks like it will be THE ONE to have.

41. SD Studios

SD Studios Well-Known Member

Not sure where you heard that one. :confused

This is not currently in any MR product plan on the books.

That isn't to say that we wouldn't do another TOS phaser replica of some type in the future (or other Next Gen items)... just that there is no solid plan for any of that right now.

Be careful of people who give you "insider" information, because 99%of the time, it is wrong. :unsure

Just wanted to set the record straight.

That's what we're here for...right? B)

42. TFrosst

I think the costumes will only come as a whole. It'll be all or none. If they do it any other way, it would get much too confusing with dfferent people ordering different pieces. Plus, I doubt that there will be anythign along the lines of Rubies "levels of quality" wher you can buy a crappy one, or a delux one. These will ALL be SUPER deluxe. I can't see MR releasing anything of inferior quality. I'm just hoping we'll have the option of ordering "movie meaurements" so we''d have exactly the same ones as we see on screen. Hopefully MR will chime in some costume info soon??? Nothing too specific jsut some basic specs

43. Indy_Solo

Indy_Solo New Member

Will the MR costumes include boots as well? The costumes aren't complete without the boots. :)

44. Luisiana Jones

lol i cant wait to see that Ani one :D still would love to know when more or less it will come out ...

45. yt

yt Sr Member

Please consider some more Trek stuff, we Trekkies have money also..

46. SD Studios

SD Studios Well-Known Member

That's good to hear.

You're gonna FLIP when you see what we are about to do.

An AMAZING program is about to hit the streets for Star Trek collectors. :D

Stand by....

(edit - fixed quote tags - dualedge)

47. Apollo

Apollo Legendary Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Apollo starts to do backflips... :D

48. Fatherless One

Fatherless One Well-Known Member

PM sent :)

49. redshirt

redshirt Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I wasn't sure of the sources reliability, but it's a rumor bouncing around another prop board. I stand corrected. Shamed. Humbled. Maybe my wish for another version of the beautiful MR Trek Phasers got in the way of my bull filter. I certainly don't want to further bad info. Thanks for the correction. :$

50. Primrodo

Primrodo Sr Member

I look forward to seeing what MR does for teh costumes, eitherway I can't wait to see one in person at least.