Upcoming Master Replicas Items?

Originally posted by BigDumbWookiee@May 23 2005, 01:44 AM
I'd just like to try and start a definitive list of what is definitely in the works, and soon coming out from MR. Anything that is confirmed, or known to be in the development stages, but has not yet appeared on MR's website. Im finding that some big surprises keep popping up, and Im curious as to what else Im missing. :)

Star Wars:

Stormtrooper Blaster ESB (postponed indefinitely?)

[snapback]993433[/snapback]​

Honestly, it would be silly, and I think MR realizes this, to produce a ESB blaster because basically the only difference would be the M19 scope versus the M38 replica that appears on the original MR E-11. I think because they chose to go with a simplified E-11 from ANH affected their marketability of the E-11. There are many different versions as we in the know are aware of, but just changing out the scope design and putting another $400 plus price tag on it is probably not attractive to many buyers.

The only difference would be if they planned to build the ESB stunt version, albeit in a cleaned up metal form. Then they would have something. The stunt version is in the works elsewhere also..

Originally posted by bowjunkie35@May 23 2005, 06:47 PM
....., it would be silly, and I think MR realizes this, to produce a ESB blaster because basically the only difference would be the M19 scope versus the M38 replica that appears on the original MR E-11. I think because they chose to go with a simplified E-11 from ANH affected their marketability of the E-11. There are many different versions as we in the know are aware of, but just changing out the scope design and putting another $400 plus price tag on it is probably not attractive to many buyers..
The only difference would be if they planned to build the ESB stunt version, albeit in a cleaned up metal form. Then they would have something. The stunt version is in the works elsewhere also..

Well perhaps not this year and the next, but I´m not quite sure if they do not produca an other ST blaster (f.e. the ESB version). They as well produce an other AT-AT. First of all they ar a buisness company and the ST blaster sold out quite fast. So why aren´t they supposed to get some more money with a little bit modifying the ANH blaster. They put so much work in that ANH blaster and there are quite a few people who missed it or couldn´t afford durning that time.

Concerning the costumes, I read something about a price of 100 bucks. With all the details and for that price it almost sounds too good to be true. Perhaps any piece of the costume is 100 bucks?.

And I as well hoep they don´t bring out all that stuff this and next year (or I will have to win some money, as I´m quite sure the RotJ reveal will be double the price of the RotS helmet - and we all know how much it is :unsure )

$100? I think that's a little low. You can't get a decent leather jacket for that price. I'm thinking double or triple that. I believe it comes with the same boots as well.

Originally posted by Lello999+May 23 2005, 07:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lello999 @ May 23 2005, 07:45 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-bowjunkie35
@May 23 2005, 06:47 PM
....., it would be silly, and I think MR realizes this, to produce a ESB blaster because basically the only difference would be the M19 scope versus the M38 replica that appears on the original MR E-11. I think because they chose to go with a simplified E-11 from ANH affected their marketability of the E-11. There are many different versions as we in the know are aware of, but just changing out the scope design and putting another $400 plus price tag on it is probably not attractive to many buyers..

Well perhaps not this year and the next, but I´m not quite sure if they do not produca an other ST blaster (f.e. the ESB version). They as well produce an other AT-AT. First of all they ar a buisness company and the ST blaster sold out quite fast. So why aren´t they supposed to get some more money with a little bit modifying the ANH blaster. They put so much work in that ANH blaster and there are quite a few people who missed it or couldn´t afford durning that time.

Concerning the costumes, I read something about a price of 100 bucks. With all the details and for that price it almost sounds too good to be true. Perhaps any piece of the costume is 100 bucks?.

And I as well hoep they don´t bring out all that stuff this and next year (or I will have to win some money, as I´m quite sure the RotJ reveal will be double the price of the RotS helmet - and we all know how much it is :unsure )
[snapback]994092[/snapback]​
[/b]

The costumes will actually start at $400, but they'll be COMPLETE. The news article that quoted the $100 price tag was way off base and really botched Steve's quotes. Still a helluva reasonable price.

Don't forget the ROTJ Biker Scout helmet.

Count me in on the Obi costume as well. Oh, will this be with or without scorch marks?

In so much as the ROTJ Vader reveal will undoubtedly be awesome...and yes I will be getting one; if anyone could pull off a ESB reveal, MR could. So Steve and Barry, I challenge you to take up THAT project, cause brother, you'd make a mint.

Oh, and the BS helmet, while not officially on the blocks...yet, if we all ask nicely, as I do on ever MR thread, maybe they will build it and then it can officially be on the block.

Shawn

No one mentioned upcoming Star Trek Stuff. Heard that MR is working on a new Star Trek Original Series Hand Phaser 1 with jewel on top and corrected shape. Since they have the Original Series pretty well done, they'll go on to come out with the Next Gen, Voyager, DS9 stuff like the popular tricorders, etc.

Star Trek:
- Hand Phaser 1 w/jewel

Originally posted by BigDumbWookiee@May 23 2005, 10:06 PM
The costumes will actually start at $400, but they'll be COMPLETE. The news article that quoted the $100 price tag was way off base and really botched Steve's quotes. Still a helluva reasonable price.
[snapback]994228[/snapback]​

OK, that sound like a price that is believable. Where did You get that quote from?

Thanks

Domenik

Still an amazing price for a costume made from the sae patterns and the exact same materials as teh screen used ones. They're gonna be great.

Originally posted by BigDumbWookiee@May 24 2005, 10:06 AM
[snapback]994228[/snapback]​

And the costume consists of just the fabric parts or the whole hog???

Let's hope it's whole Hog. I see myself buying AT LEAST the obi-wan. I'm sure there will be a standard, deluxe, and super deluxe though, or something along those lines at least.

-Matt

Originally posted by tycoon@May 24 2005, 01:32 PM
What exactly is ROTJ Vader reveal helmet? :confused
[snapback]994730[/snapback]​

What is a re... you mean you don't know wha... Brother, have you never seen Return of the Jedi.?. And you call your self a SW fan.?. Turn in your lightsaber.

Just kidding. ;)

The "Reveal Helmet" is the the Helmet Vader has on when Luke takes it off at the end of Jedi to "reveal" Anakin. I features all the "inner workings" of the helmet both under the dome and inside the mask. Pretty cool.
Check out this site about mid way down. Great pics of the helmet being used in production.
http://momentin.com/david/darthec/helmet.htm

-B89. :D

Thanks for the explanation, I almost forgot that scene. I have a better memory of the ESB scene when Vader wears the helmet in his chamber.

So it seems to be a nicer version than the ROTS. Will the reveal version comes with Anakin's head as well? :D

Originally posted by tycoon@May 24 2005, 02:08 PM
Will the reveal version comes with Anakin's head as well?  :D
[snapback]994758[/snapback]​

Actually, the one Illusive Concepts released did. :)

I'm guessing it will just be the helemt. I've seen the pick of the ROTS reveal and I actually like the Jedi version better. I've been wanting a Vader helmet for a long time and this looks like it will be THE ONE to have.

-B89. :D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back