Uncharted Nathan Drake 1:1 Bust commission

Kredepops

I hope this goes in the right place.

I want a Nate Drake 1:1 bust so bad, unfortunately I don't have the modelling skills to pull it off. I know there are several VERY talented sculptors in here, SO I was thinking... if there are more like me who love the uncharted series and would love a bust of MR. N.Drake why don't we band together and commission an artist to do a bust and then some resin copies?

It would probably be even easier for the artist to do since we can supply full 3D turnaround refence material.
I have lots of reference pics of Drake here's a few:

drake_head_game.jpg

Nathan-Drake.jpg

uncharted1.jpg

I'm partial to the smirking look, but let's discuss.

Any of you talented sculptor artists who would be willing to take up this project?

Cool, then we're two! My budget for this would be around $500. I know some sculptors who charge around $1600-$2000 for a bust like this, full head, neck and shoulders. If there's 4 or 5 people who're willing to pay $500 for this, I think we're good.

Awesome man! I was hoping you'd respond! Big fan of your work. How much would you charge for a project like this?

Tell you what I might be willing to take this on as a build myself But will need those reference pictures people are mentioning drop me a pm with email details and will see about getting to work on some of the prelim work =)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back