Uncharted Nathan Drake 1:1 Bust commission

Discussion in 'Sculpture and Makeup Effects' started by Kredepops, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Kredepops

Kredepops Active Member

I hope this goes in the right place.

I want a Nate Drake 1:1 bust so bad, unfortunately I don't have the modelling skills to pull it off. I know there are several VERY talented sculptors in here, SO I was thinking... if there are more like me who love the uncharted series and would love a bust of MR. N.Drake why don't we band together and commission an artist to do a bust and then some resin copies?

It would probably be even easier for the artist to do since we can supply full 3D turnaround refence material.
    I have lots of reference pics of Drake here's a few:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm partial to the smirking look, but let's discuss.

Any of you talented sculptor artists who would be willing to take up this project?

2. Darxide

Darxide Member

I would definitely be down for buying one and I can provide as many pictures as necessary.

3. Kredepops

Kredepops Active Member

Cool, then we're two! My budget for this would be around $500. I know some sculptors who charge around $1600-$2000 for a bust like this, full head, neck and shoulders. If there's 4 or 5 people who're willing to pay $500 for this, I think we're good.

4. Radion

Radion Member

May be in depending on who sculpts lol

5. Kredepops

Kredepops Active Member

Great!! Come on Uncharted fans, let's make this happen!!

6. fettster

fettster Sr Member

I could take this on if you can find the funding

7. Kredepops

Kredepops Active Member

Awesome man! I was hoping you'd respond! Big fan of your work. How much would you charge for a project like this?

8. dwing

dwing New Member

IF the sculpter does digital work I would want one in 1/6th scale.

9. Radion

Radion Member

Tell you what I might be willing to take this on as a build myself But will need those reference pictures people are mentioning drop me a pm with email details and will see about getting to work on some of the prelim work =)