Uncharted Movie Finally Begins Shooting

My favorites are 1 and 4.
Played 1 about 30+ times.
#4 well Pyrates, nuff said. LOL

Folks here on the forum working on #2's journal is what got me interested in the games and picked up a PS3 to play them when #3 came out.
1 was a great introduction to the series but the gameplay was too repetitive for me. There was a gunfight around every corner, and the boss fight at the end? With the one-shot kill laser-sighted pistol you went up against? I loved 2. But part of that is because I’m a big sucker for the Himalayas as a setting. Super cool.

Unfortunately I think so as well. It’s not so commonly recognized that they’d get some “nostalgia” mileage out of it, so they probably won’t use it. Oh well. If they do end up not using it I hope the score is at least distinct and memorable and not some generic action movie modern score.

First 3 games where done by the guy that also did Firefly's music.
The guy that did #4's worked on things like PotC, Batman and a lot of other films (you can hear snippets of different films he worked on through out the game)

Guess it comes down to who they hire for the job.

First 3 games where done by the guy that also did Firefly's music.
The guy that did #4's worked on things like PotC, Batman and a lot of other films (you can hear snippets of different films he worked on through out the game)

Guess it comes down to who they hire for the job.
At first I didn’t like that they hadn’t brought the original composer back for 4, but the score for that one eventually grew on me too.

View attachment 1362653

I wasn't sure as first, but I'm really feeling this watch. Been wearing it for the last two days straight. Hopefully we get some more photos/footage soon, still trying to ID the shirt, and I'd love a good look at the ring and harness.
That's an interesting piece. It looks like it takes its design from multiple watch styles. Part diver, aviator, field, and fashion watch rolled into one. I guess it fits since Drake is all those things too.

Question for you guys (while we wait for new info). Have any of you ever found the Strange Relic in Drake's Fortune? On your own I mean without having to look it up online. Til this day I've never found it. I haven't found all the treasures either. I think I'm at 58 of 60 right now. I revisit the game about once a year and scour each level checking every nook and cranny...or so I've tried. It's especially hard in DF since they don't inform you how many treasures are in each chapter which thankfully they do in the other games.

Anyway, without giving anything away (seriously, I don't want any clues!!!), is it impossible to find the Strange Relic without having to look it up? I mean is it relatively findable or does it require some cryptic sequence of actions that you'd never figure out on your own? I'm just curious to know if I have a realistic shot at finding it or should I just give up. I'm afraid to look up any info regarding it just so it isn't spoiled for me. This seemed like a good opportunity to ask :) .

Last edited:
Just got out of the theater. Still seething, and I’m not sure this movie even deserves an in-depth dissection on everything they did wrong. I might post later. Very, very angry.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back