Uncharted 2: Among Theives

@ ejh343: Thanks a lot! :$
@ DARTH SABER: Thanks! Praise coming from you is my highest accolade! ;) For you are one of the guys who paved the way! :)

Mine is almost done I just finished the last sketch today so now I'm putting in all the inserts and what not..... I'll have to post pictures later today......
I'm finishing one that is the thin paper one which came out really good
The other is the thicker paper sketch book...

Oh, BTW, if anyone is doing the art that involves pencils and such, you may want to buy a can of spray fixative at your local art store.
After the artwork is done, just spray it on the page and it seals in the pencil so it won't smudge or wear off over time.

thanks saber but one more question how do i make the pages look like that after the pages with the demon satchquatch plus how did u make ur red borders shine plus how did u cut the borders to make it look old and the first page i will hand write it but what kind of paper should i put it on and how do i print it and make the paper
sorry all my questions are qverwhelming

Thanks Murdock! I surely will! ;)

Oh, BTW, if anyone is doing the art that involves pencils and such, you may want to buy a can of spray fixative at your local art store.
After the artwork is done, just spray it on the page and it seals in the pencil so it won't smudge or wear off over time.
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind! That's why I use ink for most of the drawings.

I used
- black tea and an oven for the weathering.
- a strong needle for carving the borders in the sheets to give the ripping a pattern.
Hope that makes sense

a quick question how do i make the spanish dabllon, ihave clay but how am i suppose to ingrave it and apply gold on to it and wjay do i print the tibetan prayer flag on to get it thatnice greenish color

and where can i find screen captures so when i print out pictures to use the transfer at method by saber because i have every print out but idk where to find screen caps to draw it and plus i dont have photo shop so when i find pics of screen caps drakes fingers on the corner covering the image wil lsomeone send me some really good screen caps please

Looks very good so far - congrats!
The tram token is neither the blue nor the red plastic one. There's a smaller metal version available.

Some further update on my version of Drake's Journal.

And for anyone who's interessted, a pic of the Uncharted-coin made by shapeways. It's the shiny gold-plated Version. Looks and feels like a real one!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back