Uncharted 2: Among Theives

The journal is definently the same blue but in the cartagena museum when hes a kid it looks black... Also I suggest making a specific thread for the journal.

I had just assumed he kept his two areas of research seperate, but now i think about it your probably right, that they are two seperate journals. Might be a tight fit to get both journals into the same book the U2 journal has 56 pages so that would only leave 48 pages for the U3 journal (assuming i use every page in my journal) but im pretty sure the u3 journal is about 60 pages, so I might have to get another journal if i do the U3version.

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say that I'm really impressed by how you've managed to gather all of these resources and figure out what everything is. Also, thank you so much for having these up where everyone can use them - I hope you won't mind me using these for my Drake's Journal. ^_^

Interesting... if they're not, then I'll bet they used this thread for reference.
Looks like they MAY have used the AMC journal as a base.

After viewing this thread I was instantly fixed to the Journal and started to make one by myself. This is what I've achieved so far.
I'm terrified of the more elaborate drawings :confused

Thanks for all the fabulous templates you guys provided!

I also attached an Elena-picture with a lighter background for use on page 4.

Last edited:
First off thanks everyone for making this process SO much easier.

Second I know others have posted on the letter on page 1 but just checking to see if there have been any improvements with what we have on it. Maybe someone who has a really good copy like Darth Saber could maybe scan it and post it instead of just taking a picture of it.

I also need something on that little white owner note above the letter if possible.

Thanks

p.s. When I'm done I'll post the youtube link for the video of my copy.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone has any better images than that.. as for the Owner tag.. the text is as follows.
Nathan Drake
160 Guard Ave Apt. 3
Key West, FL 33040

hello im am also working on the journal of nathan drake i wish to find out how to get all images may i receive some help i already have almaterials but i need solid pics of each page to print out'

I think the user is asking for a printable version... we don't have one posted in here. There ARE printables for the inserts but for the pages, the pictures posted are mainly for reference.

ok so i havea question most of the pictures i have hand drawn with either pencil marker etc but on pages such as the first page what shouldi print out francis drakes letter out of?? shouldi use glossy paper and also the passports and tickets and the tibetan prayer flag, what do i print them on and i have one last question. on the page with the demon satchquatch the paper was aged and how did the image look so glossy .... i noticed the red border lines were nice and glosyy, was that printed on glosss paper????

for the page from Francis Drake's diary, I just used a yellow post-it note and hand wrote it in light pencil, then I used a fine-point sharpie for ink.
After that, I weathered the page.
I can't speak on how Darth Saber did it, but that was my method.
edit: I should note that the post-it works for mine due to the pocket sized journal. If you're going larger, then you'll have to scale accordingly.

can someone send me the first picture on the first page, just the letter by francis drake and his adress behind it because i have no idea on how to make it

?? it's all posted here several times. The address part is simple, address tags like that are dirt cheap and can be found in just about any store. Wal-Mart carries them.
all you need once you have the tag is the info on it.
Nathan Drake
160 Guard Ave Apt. 3
Key West, FL 33040

I did exactly what d_jedi did.
Used some parchment paper I got from the art store and hand wrote Drake's letter with brush and ink.

As for the printouts at the end of the journal, also used parchment paper.
The glossy effect is just the way that inkjet printer prints.

You can find a picture of mine on post # 101.

After my first attempt (displayed above) I had to start all over cause I used the wrong Moleskine :cry Yes the one with the thin pages and of course the ink was bleeding through :angry

So I bought the right one and ripped the old one apart.
Here's what I've achieved so far.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back