Uk Predators

I would but that day is devoted to hangover recovery after two christmas parties in two days lol...

Chris I will keep hushed lol. Keep us posted on the you know what. I'm plotting a gift for you as well, it's just a little thing but I'm feeling oddly inspired...

I would but that day is devoted to hangover recovery after two christmas parties in two days lol...

Chris I will keep hushed lol. Keep us posted on the you know what. I'm plotting a gift for you as well, it's just a little thing but I'm feeling oddly inspired...
have i got your juices flowing lol.will show you progress pics when i get more done.

Glad you all had a blast. Would have loved to of been there but after asking for info I got no details of times or where to meet etc so I had to sit this one out. It was a long way to come speculatively. Hope to catch up at a future event.

Glad you all had a blast. Would have loved to of been there but after asking for info I got no details of times or where to meet etc so I had to sit this one out. It was a long way to come speculatively. Hope to catch up at a future event.

Shame to have heard that bud, would have been great more preds the scarier ... Err merrier lol where did you ask for details? If happens again, check the uk predators Facebook page or pair on here and members will chime in

I messaged Sean on FB and said he was sending out details the next day but I never got anything after a chaser message :( oh well s**t happens lol. I hve not been very active on here recently with life, a new job and planning a wedding (basically spending time on here = spending more money and im not allowed too at the moment).

Tell me about it. Lol. I feel a lottery win coming. Would help if I actually played.
Shame you missed out. A great time was had by all. Next event at the NEC is in may I've been reliably informed.

the next event is in March 2013 at the NEC so we need as mant preds as possible on that one!!!!

283225_10151232483974718_777659147_n1.jpg

406773_527552323923201_1642670846_n1.jpg

DSCN0726.JPG

DSCN0738.JPG

IMG_0859.JPG

Will be there, what date in march is it? hopefully this time I will get my ass behind that banner and hold it high, instead of being one day late lol

Jedi2010 {sean} is complying a list for the march NEC on facebook, for anyone thats attending.
gonna be a tribute hunt for  Wristblades who sadly passed recently, so would be nice to show support for his wife Haley who will be attending

Hi guy just joined the Facebook page ;) moving out this mouth once I'm sorted I'd love to come to something with the uk preds!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back