Uk Predators

I'll be there at Memo in March with my best friend - we will be easy to spot cuz of her six foot angel wings so do come over and say hello to us, we don't bite. Well, we do, but only when asked. Tickets for that con are on sale now, to get the best deal you need to buy a weekend ticket for Expo, not Memo, but you get entry into both... It's a stupid system but meh. Also I'd book hotels etc now, the NEC ones get full pretty fast and the prices go up the closer to the con you get. The Ramada has some decent deals on, that's where we're staying.

Will also definitely be at Expo in May as well (HH will kill me if I'm not, I owe him cake) so yes. Yay.

I'll be there at Memo in March with my best friend - we will be easy to spot cuz of her six foot angel wings so do come over and say hello to us, we don't bite. Well, we do, but only when asked. Tickets for that con are on sale now, to get the best deal you need to buy a weekend ticket for Expo, not Memo, but you get entry into both... It's a stupid system but meh. Also I'd book hotels etc now, the NEC ones get full pretty fast and the prices go up the closer to the con you get. The Ramada has some decent deals on, that's where we're staying.

Will also definitely be at Expo in May as well (HH will kill me if I'm not, I owe him cake) so yes. Yay.

You damn right I will, I have been waiting for the cake for near-on 6 months lol

Sorry guys won't be making to the NEC in March. The revamp on my suit is scheduled to be finished by end of April so will be at the London Expo in May. Not only that but I want my cake, so will turn up in my PJ's and bed hair for it if thats the case and trust me that scarier then any pred costume!!!!

All those going in March, happy huntings..... if it don't look or smell right, don't eat it lol

Was going to make a new thread for this but, meh, as everyone in the UK (or most atleast lol) but what are peoples views on making a UK Predator Fan Film or something like that (this time the preds don't die lol.....)

Have done a bit of searching and have found nothing from the UK like this yet so what are your views?

my view on it is, its a very good idea but i say one thing at a time. we seem to be having trouble doing one thing now ive followed this topic from the start from raven. and i was blown away with how many people were going to meet up and go to an event. i feel a little let down now as there are not many predators up for an event. but to the ones that are going can't wait to go on a hunt with you. please don't take it the wrong way its just when i see the predators in the US and Irish predators. when they go to an event they go in style there are many turn up but i want to put the UK PREDATORS on the map so please please if you going to an event let us no but don't say you going then you don't. then we can arrange a big meeting for all as this has never been done in the uk.

like i said don't take it the wrong way

cheers sean

lets make this hunt happen

my view on it is, its a very good idea but i say one thing at a time. we seem to be having trouble doing one thing now ive followed this topic from the start from raven. and i was blown away with how many people were going to meet up and go to an event. i feel a little let down now as there are not many predators up for an event. but to the ones that are going can't wait to go on a hunt with you. please don't take it the wrong way its just when i see the predators in the US and Irish predators. when they go to an event they go in style there are many turn up but i want to put the UK PREDATORS on the map so please please if you going to an event let us no but don't say you going then you don't. then we can arrange a big meeting for all as this has never been done in the uk.

like i said don't take it the wrong way

cheers sean

lets make this hunt happen

Dude, I completely understand what your saying. No offence taken, just merely throwing the idea into raging waters to get peoples minds tweaking and thinking of new ways of getting together other than just Expo's.

There are members on the site from up and down the country and not all will be able to make it to the same Expo due to different circumstances they may have e.g. the traveling distance, work, family etc. So don't take it to heart when people say may or may not be able to come or numbers that are attending are low. Some people may not even know if they will be able to attend or not, but the intention will always be there. Remember, some people have situations where they may be actually coming but then have to pull out last minute due to a change in their personal circumstance - these can't be avoid.

I understand what you are saying, but its not about getting ourselves on the 'predator map' so to speak (though that would be awesome) its about going out on the hunt and having fun.... as well as scaring a whole lotta people.

Dude, I completely understand what your saying. No offence taken, just merely throwing the idea into raging waters to get peoples minds tweaking and thinking of new ways of getting together other than just Expo's.

There are members on the site from up and down the country and not all will be able to make it to the same Expo due to different circumstances they may have e.g. the traveling distance, work, family etc. So don't take it to heart when people say may or may not be able to come or numbers that are attending are low. Some people may not even know if they will be able to attend or not, but the intention will always be there. Remember, some people have situations where they may be actually coming but then have to pull out last minute due to a change in their personal circumstance - these can't be avoid.

I understand what you are saying, but its not about getting ourselves on the 'predator map' so to speak (though that would be awesome) its about going out on the hunt and having fun.... as well as scaring a whole lotta people.

Totally agreed, and I think probably the best way to get us all together would be the conventions and obviously this thread. Other stuff will spawn from that, it's happened to me many a time with various forums so worry not, when we've all actually met each other and know we don't bite/smell, we'll start just Doing Stuff Together, hanging out and things will go from there.

I get the feeling I'll be doing a fair bit of baking this year for the hungry UK hunters... wonder if I can improve my icing skills and make Pred-themed cupcakes!

ok its nice to see feedback on your thought's of what i said thankyou. so thanks to hunter-hunted i no what your saying as well mate so what im going to do is what predwolf said i will wait about 2 weeks before we go to an event and we shall see who go's.all it is, is that i have a special predator costume i want to share with other predators and have fun with it. this year im going to go to as many events as i can so let me no what ones your going to and i will let you no also if i will be there. ladyzero we will be at march nec as well, so will look forward to meeting you and your yummy pred-themed cupcakes lol

let the hunt begin

ok its nice to see feedback on your thought's of what i said thankyou. so thanks to hunter-hunted i no what your saying as well mate so what im going to do is what predwolf said i will wait about 2 weeks before we go to an event and we shall see who go's.all it is, is that i have a special predator costume i want to share with other predators and have fun with it. this year im going to go to as many events as i can so let me no what ones your going to and i will let you no also if i will be there. ladyzero we will be at march nec as well, so will look forward to meeting you and your yummy pred-themed cupcakes lol

let the hunt begin

no need to worry jedi2010 i think closer to the time more people will come! i want to do as many troops as well this as it is the 25th annerversary of predator should be a good year for troops. i want to meet up with endoskull and yourself. if we get a few itll be great,but aload of preds in one place would be even better!!theres another guy who hasnt been on the lair for awhile i know who ive conntacted name of jon from tyne and wear, he might come too!!! end of March is a bit away off so im waiting closer to the time!!! we can then create a list on whos going then!

Well Ive had a drop out of one of my Aliens events with the UKCM so ive got some free cash to do a drop with you guys, only thing at my end is that 12-13th of may is nice and sleazy festival in morcambe and that will wipe out all 3 of the cumbrian pred's cos were all going to that. Anychance we could make a facebook event for this and arange it on there so we can all talk to each other at a similar time? my facebook is:
http://www.facebook.com/Rex.equinox

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back