UK based users, I need some help

danburnsjla15

Hey, if you're a UK based user, can you suggest any dye sublimation services for me? I've looked for a while but am having real trouble finding one. I'm intending on making an Amazing Spider Man 2 suit, possibly a hybrid with the Amazing Spider Man 1 suit or a symbiote version. Thanks for any help you can give me, you guys are always so helpful :)

Hey, if you're a UK based user, can you suggest any dye sublimation services for me? I've looked for a while but am having real trouble finding one. I'm intending on making an Amazing Spider Man 2 suit, possibly a hybrid with the Amazing Spider Man 1 suit or a symbiote version. Thanks for any help you can give me, you guys are always so helpful :)

I got a couple of test prints from LS Prints, but wasn't overly impressed - http://www.lsprints.co.uk/custom-printed-fabric-177-c.asp

In the end, I went with Fabric on Demand in the US. They know what they're doing.

Think it was about $210 (it was a while ago, sorry)

Turnaround was a few weeks.

You can always try LSPrints and get some test samples done. They would have worked out about £50 for a Spidey Suit I think

Think it was about $210 (it was a while ago, sorry)

Turnaround was a few weeks.

You can always try LSPrints and get some test samples done. They would have worked out about £50 for a Spidey Suit I think

$210? That's only about £130, which is actually lower than I thought, thanks. I'll make sure to check them out. I might check LSPrints as well, but I'll probably end up using Fabric on Demand. Prepared to pay more for quality, and I've heard good things about them from a few people

Ok, right, so I've been searching around for a suit pattern for a few days with very little success. Does anyone know of someone/somewhere that sells or allows you to download an Amazing Spider-Man 2 suit pattern? All the ones that I can find are Amazing Spider-Man 1 suits or Comic Book ones. I know there must be some out there, so anyone who can offer any sites or contacts for the pattern, I would really appreciate it. Thanks once again

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back