UK based users, I need some help

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by danburnsjla15, May 3, 2015.

1. danburnsjla15

danburnsjla15 New Member

Hey, if you're a UK based user, can you suggest any dye sublimation services for me? I've looked for a while but am having real trouble finding one. I'm intending on making an Amazing Spider Man 2 suit, possibly a hybrid with the Amazing Spider Man 1 suit or a symbiote version. Thanks for any help you can give me, you guys are always so helpful :)

2. funkster

funkster Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I got a couple of test prints from LS Prints, but wasn't overly impressed - http://www.lsprints.co.uk/custom-printed-fabric-177-c.asp

In the end, I went with Fabric on Demand in the US. They know what they're doing.

3. danburnsjla15

danburnsjla15 New Member

Ok, thanks for that. What kind of times (making and delivery) and prices do they charge? I've got a lot of time, but not that much money

4. funkster

Think it was about $210 (it was a while ago, sorry)

Turnaround was a few weeks.

You can always try LSPrints and get some test samples done. They would have worked out about £50 for a Spidey Suit I think

5. danburnsjla15

danburnsjla15 New Member

$210? That's only about £130, which is actually lower than I thought, thanks. I'll make sure to check them out. I might check LSPrints as well, but I'll probably end up using Fabric on Demand. Prepared to pay more for quality, and I've heard good things about them from a few people

6. funkster

Bear in mind that's just the print. You've still got to get someone to sew it eyc

7. danburnsjla15

danburnsjla15 New Member

Ok, right, so I've been searching around for a suit pattern for a few days with very little success. Does anyone know of someone/somewhere that sells or allows you to download an Amazing Spider-Man 2 suit pattern? All the ones that I can find are Amazing Spider-Man 1 suits or Comic Book ones. I know there must be some out there, so anyone who can offer any sites or contacts for the pattern, I would really appreciate it. Thanks once again