U.S.S. Trieste (DS9 Kitbash)

It worked!

64F33F87-16E7-42A5-9775-6BEBD874C158.jpeg

I was able to attach the covers over the shuttle bays, added the four small parts from the Maquis Ship where the phaser banks are located on the bottom of the main hull, built up the twin "cannons" for the bottom rear of the ship, and built up most of the twin cannons and structure where the planetary sensors would be located. Will be tackling the smaller warp nacelles and their mounting points today on my build.

I was able to attach the covers over the shuttle bays, added the four small parts from the Maquis Ship where the phaser banks are located on the bottom of the main hull, built up the twin "cannons" for the bottom rear of the ship, and built up most of the twin cannons and structure where the planetary sensors would be located. Will be tackling the smaller warp nacelles and their mounting points today on my build.
Sweet! I’m still waiting on my Maquis kit and that German military thing kit to arrive, then I can tackle the bottom. Looking forward to seeing yours!

Sweet! I’m still waiting on my Maquis kit and that German military thing kit to arrive, then I can tackle the bottom. Looking forward to seeing yours!
Ok, you asked, you shall see:

586Jp8E.jpg

EAFwgOX.jpg

o3oLCjX.jpg

These photos show where my build is at this time for the bottom of the ship. Right now the parts I need for the forward cannon structure should be in my hands maybe this Friday, depending on weather and such. I'll get some pics taken of the top side of the ship. I have that mocked up using some poster tack putty to hold the warp nacelle conduits in place. I hope my photos will help you out with your build.

Edit: In the first photo of the bottom you'll notice that the left small nacelle looks off center, it is. I didn't see it until after I took the photo. In the other two photos I have the nacelle in the correct position.

What additional bits do you need for the forward cannons?
The cannons are complete on their moveable piece. What I need is for the structure the cannons sit upon. What I have coming is the bottom of the Flackvierling chassis that the entire structure is mounted on. The way the structure is positioned on the bottom of the hull on it's left side, the small hump shape is actually the front of the Flackvierling. What I need as well are the two side pieces for the hump. I have the front piece already. Once I have these pieces on the main structure, I will take pics of it and post them here. That will make it clearer to see what I'm talking about.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back