Tyler Durden Fight Club Motocross Shirt in Production

So, the photographs are what's seen on the original? Or are they "close enough" (the last person who wanted to see this done used modern MX photos, is all).

you can make a Hustler shirt out of the real hustler shirt the Hustler store sold, just add long sleeves!
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8053/misc004acr1.jpg
it would close enough

AJ, the big question is how much are the shirts going to be? what pattern are you using for the shirt base? what sizes will be available?

Also I saw the art posted in the other fight club shirt post, that is nice but seems too clean, is there going to be some distressing added tot he art?
The other thing is in the fight club shirt there is prominent images in the center right side that has some orangeyness too it. most of you images are blue, is that art staying the same?

Last edited:
you can make a Hustler shirt out of the real hustler shirt the Hustler store sold, just add long sleeves!
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8053/misc004acr1.jpg
it would close enough

AJ, the big question is how much are the shirts going to be? what pattern are you using for the shirt base? what sizes will be available?

Also I saw the art posted in the other fight club shirt post, that is nice but seems too clean, is there going to be some distressing added tot he art?
The other thing is in the fight club shirt there is prominent images in the center right side that has some orangeyness too it. most of you images are blue, is that art staying the same?

Well photos are costly and difficult to find. What I had is what its going to be, although the shirt will look different then the art files. (Will be the same but when its actually printed it looks different)

Not sure what you mean what pattern am I using, I posted what the sleeves, neck, front and back would look like.

As for the cost, once again not sure what it will be. I have to see how the first ones come out, if they fade after a few washes, etc.

The first one I am creating is in size small with a fitted look because originally I was doing it for myself. I am built pretty much like Brad was in Fight Club and in my everyday wear I usually wear fitted shirts.

At this point, I know its finished but I haven't seen how the shirt came out, so I am anticipating as much as you all.

what I meant was shirt style is it ? "hane beefy t", "AAA" t-shirt or an American Apparel style fitted shirt. Sounds like you answered it. Please post pics when you get it.

Ok officially the shirt has been mailed and I have the tracking number.

Stay tuned should arrive in the next few days coming via UPS Ground.

I have the artwork the problem is I cannot get someone to print it. I may need a new template depending on the person. The first guy was not doing a good job the shirts were not coming out fitted like I wanted and the chest was too small.

I need a new printer now and most companies that do it want 500-600 orders at around 30 dollars a shirt.

Its extremely hard to find someone to do a handful of prints. If someone knows someone, have them post here or contact me.

Note: This type of printing requires a printing process that uses a 4 color process otherwise the photos will look grainy.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back