Two(2) 1/350 Original Series Enterprise builds.

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I thought there may be some interest here in this. I am sharing steps and secrets on how I build the Polar Lights 1/350 Enterprise. I have been asked on numerous occasions to do just that so...

Highest Regards!

Great first video, I already gleaned some important info around the shuttle bay fit. When you say it's out of scale, in what way do you mean? Is it not deep (long) enough due to the engine pylons, or is it just generally wonky?

I'm good at models, but perfectionism whispers in my ear that I'm not good enough for the Enterprise. I hope to get over that. I'm looking forward to the next installment and your lights. Your builds of these 1/350 Enterprises are my aspirational targets.

Great first video, I already gleaned some important info around the shuttle bay fit. When you say it's out of scale, in what way do you mean? Is it not deep (long) enough due to the engine pylons, or is it just generally wonky?

I'm good at models, but perfectionism whispers in my ear that I'm not good enough for the Enterprise. I hope to get over that. I'm looking forward to the next installment and your lights. Your builds of these 1/350 Enterprises are my aspirational targets.
Thanks! The scale itself of 1/350 is subjective as we are actuality dealing with a model of a Model. It's not a real life object(although some believe it is), But a model of the filming miniature. I think the inclusion of the shuttle bay was to satisfy some of the potential buying market. It actually should be smaller. As well as the tiny Shuttlecraft included. This is my personal opinion of course, But I personally always felt it was too toylike.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back