Two(2) 1/350 Original Series Enterprise builds.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Keiko

Sr Member
Great first video, I already gleaned some important info around the shuttle bay fit. When you say it's out of scale, in what way do you mean? Is it not deep (long) enough due to the engine pylons, or is it just generally wonky?

I'm good at models, but perfectionism whispers in my ear that I'm not good enough for the Enterprise. I hope to get over that. I'm looking forward to the next installment and your lights. Your builds of these 1/350 Enterprises are my aspirational targets.

Great first video, I already gleaned some important info around the shuttle bay fit. When you say it's out of scale, in what way do you mean? Is it not deep (long) enough due to the engine pylons, or is it just generally wonky?

I'm good at models, but perfectionism whispers in my ear that I'm not good enough for the Enterprise. I hope to get over that. I'm looking forward to the next installment and your lights. Your builds of these 1/350 Enterprises are my aspirational targets.
Thanks! The scale itself of 1/350 is subjective as we are actuality dealing with a model of a Model. It's not a real life object(although some believe it is), But a model of the filming miniature. I think the inclusion of the shuttle bay was to satisfy some of the potential buying market. It actually should be smaller. As well as the tiny Shuttlecraft included. This is my personal opinion of course, But I personally always felt it was too toylike.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.