My 1:350 TOS Enterprise BUILD/SPFX CLIPS 4K

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is my 1:350 Polar Lights Original series ENTERPRISE Build/ SPFX. I have collected clips I made of the model doing it's thing.
It was meticulously air brushed and lit to reflect the filming miniature. Special attention was given to the Motor effect to come as close as possible in this scale to the original effect.
There are several "table top" videos here of the model as well.
Thanks!

the nacelle caps turned out great, that's my favorite feature of the ship and I'm always extra happy to see it done well
I sincerely appreciate that! I put a lot of work into those engines to look like the originals. I never follow the crowd on the flavor of the month that’s available. Gary Kerr even told me my engines are bang on, which I humbly appreciated. No commercially available kit gets it right. None. The closest is the Polar Lights light kit.

I sincerely appreciate that! I put a lot of work into those engines to look like the originals. I never follow the crowd on the flavor of the month that’s available. Gary Kerr even told me my engines are bang on, which I humbly appreciated. No commercially available kit gets it right. None. The closest is the Polar Lights light kit.
Yep it's rare to see them done so accurately, it's literally the first thing I look for in any TOS Enterprise model. Very cool to get Gary's "blessing" on them.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back