Tusken Raider Rifle , My spin ...

Derekm88

This is my spin on the Cycler Rifle , I carved the stock out of wood and used various items I had to complete the prop. I went for the original rifle from ANH but wanted to add a little personalization to it. I hope you enjoy the pics and if there are any questions please just ask ! Thanks ....... Derek

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    659.8 KB · Views: 2,496
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    702.5 KB · Views: 397
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    651.9 KB · Views: 436
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    707.9 KB · Views: 431
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    715.9 KB · Views: 419
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    701.7 KB · Views: 264
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    696.3 KB · Views: 415
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    573.9 KB · Views: 296
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    707.3 KB · Views: 260
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    632.5 KB · Views: 338
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    753.7 KB · Views: 2,611
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    635.1 KB · Views: 643
Nice job on the rifle. I'm not too familiar with the one from the film but it seems you've really captured the spirit of it. Thanks for sharing.

The third picture down, the one with the round greeblie, just ahead of the trigger, made me think of Raphie from "Christmas Story"; "a compass in the stock and a thing that tells time." Not your build, which is really cool. Just my twisted mind.

Ted.

Thanx so much Ted !!! Dont worry , your not twisted ... You should have seen me putting this together ! Finding various parts , taking Dvd players and various components apart to try to find "odd" looking bits . This is definitely a prop Im proud to say I made !

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back