Tusken Raider costume

BlindSquirrel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I posted the mask a while back and I just found a photo of the whole costume.

Tusken.jpg

TuskenRaider.jpg

I seem to remember the costume looking better than this but I guess it's not ba for a 12-year-old.

I kinda look like a "Special" Sandperson who has to ride the "Short Bantha". Look. He's not even allowed to carry a real Gaderffi Stick. They gave him a broom handle and he doesn't know the difference....awwwww.

Wh-what did you use for the eyes? Toilet paper rolls? :lol

Okay, I know they're probably rolls from kitchen paper towels. But I still had to say it. :p

And you know, that's not a bad Tusken Raider for a 12-year-old at all. Better than I could have done. Was it just for fun around the house, or did you wear it to conventions or on Halloween?

Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup

You should have seen my Obi-wan costume I did in 78. Too bad it wasn't to my liking so I never let Mom take pix of it.

Hey, you use what you got when you're young.

My mom made me a stormtrooper in '81 out of the Ben Cooper plastic mask and a pair of white longjohns. :lol
She drew all the details on the LJs with black magic marker. I gott try and dig that photo out.

<div class='quotetop'>(temponaut @ Jun 19 2006, 02:37 AM) [snapback]1263891[/snapback]</div>
Wh-what did you use for the eyes? Toilet paper rolls?
[/b]

You're right. and the "horns" were made from bic felt tip pen caps.

<div class='quotetop'>(BlindSquirrel @ Jun 18 2006, 11:54 PM) [snapback]1263844[/snapback]</div>

Sadly, it's better than some who have tried to join The Krayt Clan... :lol

J
(501st Legion Krayt Clan Membership Officer)

I was just looking at this thread yesterday and I'm pretty impressed. Considering what it was made of it doesn't look bad at all.

It's a lot better than the ruled-paper-and-Scotch-Tape Vader lid I attempted in late '77. :D

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back