Trying to contact swpropmaker

Guys... as far as the ATST stuff goes I did not recieve any request via email sneisen@bresnan.net or phone (303) 817 9339 to update... if you can check the date on the pics they were taken two days ago with the intention of posting here..... to show progress but looks like this thread beat me to it.

Steve

Hi Steve, my last email to you asking for an update was sent on Monday 20/4/09 headed 'ROTJ AT-ST update?' but perhaps it fell foul of your spam filter?

I haven't heard from you since December, but I'm very glad to see this update!

..and for the record I've never been concerned about not getting anything from Steve, I know I will, and I know it'll be fantastic when it arrives, I simply wanted an update while waiting.

Really looking forward to my kit with those fantatistic new legs Steve, thank you. :)

Jeremy

Well that's a whole lot of bull$H!T... get your facts straight before you spew garbage like that all over the place...:rolleyes

I'll call him now...

Huh? Sorry, I was trying to help to contact Steve. Maybe the fact that I was kinda ironic when saying that he has "quit SS" did not come through my post. He did post a lot on endobuilders and was very enthusiastic, so I thought that was his priority now.

Guess I should have used the :) smilie.

Sorry about the confusion but no need to give me the verbal boot...

Thomas

Thomas,

No hard feelings but understand how fast things can spiral out of control. Ive always said forum text is however you read it... , in that anyone can interpret text many different ways..

Ohh you are correct.. i am excited about the Endo i'm building but as you see I am also making tie fighters and ATST's and everything else im into.

So not gone anywhere... still plugging away!

Steve

Hey Steve
I finally managed to catch registration and got on board.
The new roj legs look great! I can't wait to get caught up and pick up one of those kits.
Eagerly awaiting the interceptor!!! :love

Dan

Thomas,

No hard feelings but understand how fast things can spiral out of control. Ive always said forum text is however you read it... , in that anyone can interpret text many different ways..

Ohh you are correct.. i am excited about the Endo i'm building but as you see I am also making tie fighters and ATST's and everything else im into.

So not gone anywhere... still plugging away!

Steve

Thanks for the understanding Steve. I really did not mean any harm.

On another note: Will the new legs be reinforced with metal piping or similar? If so, I think I will go for an upgrade.

Thomas

For those trying to contact Steve, he was called out of town several weeks ago for a family emergency. He thought he'd be gone for just a week, but it has taken longer.

Dan

Sorry I had a large post, but the RPF timed out and it got lost.

here is the gyst:

Steve is not making up Stories.
I introduced him to an FX friend who is a member here, very talented and who has personal access to any and all of my equipment.
I suggested Steve model THIER relationship after the one Moe and I enjoy as FM MODEL CO.

No need to get into details, just know we are lending a hand to help things along.

Steve is truly dedicated to getting everything done as promised.
Thats all that needs to be said for now.

v/r

Frank

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back