TRON Legacy Identity Disc (2023)

I've been trying to print the mount (thank you by the way) but I can't save the gcode after slicing. I keep getting an error but it could be on my end
Just tried to download it from Printables and it slices without errors on both PrusaSlicer and Cura. So, that should prove that the mesh is okay. Maybe you have some settings that are not compatible with it.

Just tried to download it from Printables and it slices without errors on both PrusaSlicer and Cura. So, that should prove that the mesh is okay. Maybe you have some settings that are not compatible with it.
That’s what I figured. I’ll work on it. Thanks again for uploading the file

Looks good :)

II would consider adding some weight on the front of the base for extra stability (metal? sand?). I did something vaguely similar once and it was very stable in one direction but would flip fairly easily backwards, because the weight was not centred in the base.

Also, It's up to you, but no need to upload as a remix. You did most of the design yourself (y)
Hot off the printer, and up on Printables. https://www.printables.com/model/729604-disney-parks-tron-identity-disc-2023-display-stand Also turns out to be incredibly stable. Your hook keeps it pretty much perfectly vertical and having it hang over the middle-ish of the base makes it pretty much impossible to topple over unless ya really smack into it. No weights necessary.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back