TRON Legacy Costume build

steveyoung

So halloween is creeping up fast and ive 80% decided on a tron inspired build
ive been reading a ton on the main costume thread and have seen a lot of good ideas, that things huge tho lol

anyways only have a mock up of my helmet idea looking for input on wiring and/or suit building.
Im thinking either foam pieces or a paintball armor to start from

heres the helmet idea
finalbikepics005.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
finalbikepics008.jpg
finalbikepics011.jpg

and idea for armor base

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

also where the heck do i buy a disc locally lol

nice find on the helmet. As for the disks I know here in ol'Alberta they are hard to come by. I know they put out some disks that are meant as frisbees, with some mods they'd look okay on your back. What is that armor base you posted up if you don't mind me asking?

nice find on the helmet. As for the disks I know here in ol'Alberta they are hard to come by. I know they put out some disks that are meant as frisbees, with some mods they'd look okay on your back. What is that armor base you posted up if you don't mind me asking?

ya i might just buy one online, but they light up like crap too lol i guess its better than nothing
and its a proto performance top, its actually a paintball chest protector, someone posted it on the main costume thread. i think its pretty damn close lol

Nice helmet! Where did you get it? And is that just a standard motorbike helmet visor?

was an old ski helmet i just had lying around, and ya i have a couple spare motorcycle visors lying around lol, worked out pretty good i think, wish it was a 3/4 tho
now i just have to figure out how to put it on securely

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back