Trials of Tatooine lightsaber

MercedesSLR

Hi everybody!

Hope everyone is doing awesome.

This is something I have been looking for years but have yet to see because of its obscurity. This lightsaber to my knowledge has only ever been seen in Trials of Tatooine VR. For those in the dark, this was created by ILMxLAB as an experiment to showcase the potential of lightsabers with at home VR. The story is simple, you are a jedi in training posted on Tatooine waiting on Han, Chewie, R2 and the falcon to show up. When they do you need to repair the falcon with R2. All the sudden Stormtroopers show up and Han gives you a gift that Luke made for you. Its time to use your saber to stop the troopers and let the falcon escape.

Its a fun 5min experience from 2016 that allowed for the developments of Vader Immortal and Tales from Galaxy's Edge. The biggest take away for me was the lightsaber. It has this OT vibe in its construction. Knowing how most lightsabers that can be seen to any degree are made in some shape or form I was surprised to see no one taking a crack at this. Unless I missed something, I really hope someone with the skill and knowledge will make this saber real so I can be there to buy one.

Attachments

• lightsaber.jpeg
    lightsaber.jpeg
    184.8 KB · Views: 132
  • lightsaber 2.jpeg
    lightsaber 2.jpeg
    227 KB · Views: 131
  • lightsaber 3.jpeg
    lightsaber 3.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 113
  • lightsaber 4.jpeg
    lightsaber 4.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 103
  • lightsaber 5.jpeg
    lightsaber 5.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 97
  • lightsaber 6.jpeg
    lightsaber 6.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 99
  • lightsaber 7.jpeg
    lightsaber 7.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 81
  • lightsaber 8.jpeg
    lightsaber 8.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 76
  • lightsaber 9.jpeg
    lightsaber 9.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 122
There was a discussion about it but I don't remember if anything came of it.
To the best of my knowledge with looking a the usual guys who offer kits I haven’t seen anything unless I really missed it. I’m hoping someone makes it cause I’ve been waiting for this for years now.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back