Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Movie Review *spoilers*

I agree.Arron Ekart is a much better actor and Battle L.A (while cliche in nature) was and will probably be a far better film than any of the Transformer films.Suprisingly,I enjoyed Battle L.A because I was expecing a disaster.You can't expect much from a Michael Bay film or a crappy actor like Shai LaDouche.

All I can say is WOW! I went with my friends and daughter to see this movie last night and I thought it would never end! It was the second worst movie I ever went to see ( Marley & Me being the worst). If I was 8, maybe the 2 1/2 hours of lost life wouldn't feel so bad. It dragged on and on and on, it was horribly written and made no sense until at least half way thru. The characters are comical and not even remotely believable. DO NOT waste your money, unless you're 8 of course

All I can say is WOW! I went with my friends and daughter to see this movie last night and I thought it would never end! It was the second worst movie I ever went to see ( Marley & Me being the worst). If I was 8, maybe the 2 1/2 hours of lost life wouldn't feel so bad. It dragged on and on and on, it was horribly written and made no sense until at least half way thru. The characters are comical and not even remotely believable. DO NOT waste your money, unless you're 8 of course

Where were you 2 days ago? :rolleyes I could have saved some money. I did however enjoy it for what it was.

Cheers

While they were imperfect, I really enjoyed the first two films because I feel they brought some of my childhood to life... so there, I am not a hater... BUT... this third one was utter crap without a SINGLE REDEEMING OUNCE OF VALUE! I'd rather watch Starship Troopers 2 for 24 hours straight than to watch this again. Maybe I will write more later, but for right now, I need a drink... correction... I need drinks.

I'm so glad Art and I agree on this one, otherwise, it could upset our happy home. That seriously was one of the worst movies I've seen since I don't know when. Now don't hate on me. I liked the first two...despite the awful attempts at humor-especially the second film. But this one was really unwatchable. And I even had a glass of wine before going (and have had 2 since I got back home :lol ) Had it not been for the fact that Art wanted to stay, I would have walked out after the opening scene of Shia and his newest chick.

I sincerely wanted to like this movie. I really did. When I saw the first trailer for it I got super excited and got goosebumps. I LOVE the space race and I was tricked by the first trailer into thinking they were departing from the first 2 films and doing something without the existing characters. That bubble was burst when I saw the second trailer and realized Shia and family would be back. But I still wanted to see this film.

I think those who have already posted the negative have nailed most of the problems with this film. Now please understand- I am not a difficult person to please at the movies. Ask Art, I am easily amused by film. I like being entertained. But I sat there listening to the people in the theater laughing at the most horrible of jokes, at ridiculously pathetic attempts at humor wondering, is there something wrong with me? Shia was worse in this than the previous 2. The constant yelling like a little girl was really annoying. The love interest in this film actually made me miss Megan Fox. The only thing that did make me giggle a little was John Malcovich until he had the scene with Bumble Bee which was dreadful. I wanted to cry when the space shuttle took off, and when the got blasted out of the air. I wanted to cry when Bumble Bee almost shot in the head, but I felt nothing except longing for the movie to be over. Frances McDormand's character was just awful and annoying and her talking about Decepticons going through customs was just retarded. And when they used Leonard Nemoy's line from Wrath of Khan, I just turned to Art and said "Really? REALLY???"

Sadly that is $22 and 2 1/2 hours I can't get back but I am darn glad we didn't pay to see it in IMAX 3D!

I'd rather watch Starship Troopers 2 for 24 hours straight than to watch this again. .

you just said a mouth full with that sentence :lol
I dunno, I thought this film was better than the second one. I thought the second film was utter crap.....this was just crap....

I The love interest in this film actually made me miss Megan Fox.

Same here. I actually missed Megan Fox. I didnt think I would, but I did....

i hated how they wrote her off......they could had thought of a better way to write her off....

I'll never watch it. The first one was terrible. Shia Lebouf is constantly terrible. There's nothing to suggest the sequels will be anything but terrible.

I enjoy most movies, but Transformers is trash.

I did think the whole Spock setup at the beginning was great. I thought it was about 30 minutes too long. The parents weren't even needed even thought that was some of the funniest lines. The whole humans for decepticons could have been done a lot better. The scene with JM and bubblebee should have been cut.

I did enjoy this better than the 2nd and will pick it up on Bluray. I did like and was a bit shocked seeing Decepticons killing humans and their bones flying everywhere when killed. It sure felt like a darker movie and with a bit more trimming it would have been a great movie.

Why was it the autobots needed to be launched away on the shuttle when they had their own vehicle, you know the one they used to go get the sentinal from the moon.

It was the same ship;)

I loved and hated this movie. I thought it was much better than the other two, but suffered from all the usual Bay-isms. Namely, lack of development. Character, plot, or otherwise. In 2, we were, um..."introduced"...? to the Autobot Jolt...? Yeah, no we weren't.:lol He was just there for no reason, except when he conveniently uses his abilities to add Jetfire's parts to Optimus. Same happened with this movie- NASCAR fans made a big deal out of the Wreckers, but we never really learn anything about them. And Shockwave was a joke.

Was that Einstein one really Wheeljack? I missed that. I thought they called him by a different name. Same with the Italian car- I thought it was "Dino" or something, not Mirage.

But I do remember Sam telling Mikaela in his garage in 2 that Bumblebee was "milking it" when she asked why he still couldn't talk.

But Bay has NO sense of consistency. In 1, we had "Devastator" the tank.....then the (supposedly) REAL Devastator in 2. Then in 2, Jetfire (a Decepticon) uses what he calls a space bridge to transport everybody to Egypt....then we get the REAL space bridge in 3 as a supposedly NEW Autobot technology?

Although replacing Mojo and (added for 2) Frankie with Wheelie and (added for 3) Brains COULD be considered consistent.:rolleyes But making Sideswipe a solo act (without his twin Sunstreaker) but adding goofy comedic racist looking Twins for 2 was unforgivable.........

I enjoy movies and the Transformer movies are terrific.

I am sorry you folks can't lighten up about Giant robot fighting movies.

If it was just that, I'd have enjoyed it. I don't enjoy racist ghetto robots, robots humping legs, robots pissing on people, parents getting stoned in some wacky brownie mixup, or robot balls clanging in my face. All that crap is the Jar Jar Binks of the Transformers movies.

Anyone notice when laserbeak is transformed as the copy machine in the office Sam works in, that it was playing the melodic line of the theme song of the G1 cartoon?

If it was just that, I'd have enjoyed it. I don't enjoy racist ghetto robots, robots humping legs, robots pissing on people, parents getting stoned in some wacky brownie mixup, or robot balls clanging in my face.

Don't forget the Mr. Wang pulling stuff from his crotch and saying "Deep Wang", the countless minutes spent on the military characters who feel like they're from a different movie, the introduction of Rosie's acting career by focusing on her a%& for an entire shot, Sam being a total bast*** to other characters while moping about his lack of a job, his mom making comments about his dick size.

These movies are NOT just about giant robots fighting each other.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back