total redo

SUICIDALRAIDER

ok so after actually wearing my head piece for the first time and most of all seeing it in pics, i was uhappy!!. So called a muligan, picked up my clubs and went back to the clubhuse. :( stippred it down, foamed it, repainted,quilled hiom this time and last but not least redreaded !!! a week and a half , shirking all other responsibilities. ready to wear fits great , doesnt sag from the thinness of the latex and i like the little diff in the paint. what do you guys think??

skulls_on_sticks_004.jpg

skulls_on_sticks_005.jpg

thanks guys....i kinda did a snake scheme , but my own version. I reused my original latex drerads.
Building this first suit was definatly a learning experience. Now on to my wolf suit and finishing my own undamaged wolf headpiece. I will go for a realistic look on the wolf paint more so than the slightly cartoonish paint scheme of this P1.

The paint up reminds me of either African or Aborigene from Australia because of the very dark brown and white paint design. Very cool idea man!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back