Total Recall [2112] Bolo Gun Mystery [Pic Heavy]

Looks like they went for the cheaper knock off light mount on the set...

6129029174_382624e221_z.jpg

Also of note is the Eotech, looks like the stubby 516.

Yes you are right, other images show it regular length. For some reason the human police and synths have the sights at different positions on the rails.

They used rubber castings of the Kriss as well, the eotech on that robot's gun is an airsoft replica of the 512 and the mount is the quick disconnect version of the CAA mount. There are also different versions of the flashlight in use during the production. The position of the sights vary and so do the looks fit and finish.

I've just received a cheap chinese flashlight holder, which is 30mm. However its still not big enough to hold the flashlight. 1.2inches is 30.48mm, so its slightly off.
Another thing I've noticed with the chinese one I bought AND the CAA one shown above is that they both only have 1 screw to tighten the flashlight, see here:

TotalRecall-Vectora.jpg

Anyone know where to get the correct size CAA adaptor with TWO tightening screws?

Thanks

Lewis

You purchased the quick disconnect version which is not the one I listed above. The part was modified to fit the flashlight but I'm not really gunna get in to it much more than that you can figure it out im sure. I have several new pieces in green which you can paint if you like

Right, I've finally got my screen used Federal Police officer costume, and its great!

However, there are a couple of missing screws on the helmet. Does anyone here (OneHotHemi) know what hardware/screws were used inside the helmets for the strap system?

Here are photos and measurements of the two existing screws I have. Could be from military, motorcycle or hockey helmets...but I have no idea. Can anyone ID these:

screws_00.jpgscrews_01.jpgscrews_03.jpgscrews_04.jpgmeasures.jpg

Right, I've finally got my screen used Federal Police officer costume, and its great!

However, there are a couple of missing screws on the helmet. Does anyone here (OneHotHemi) know what hardware/screws were used inside the helmets for the strap system?

Here are photos and measurements of the two existing screws I have. Could be from military, motorcycle or hockey helmets...but I have no idea. Can anyone ID these:

View attachment 302252View attachment 302253View attachment 302254View attachment 302255View attachment 302251

Looks like screws that is called "chicago screws" google and you will find them.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back