Tomenosuke blaster assembly kit tips and tricks, help the new builders

Well, I stripped and blued the receiver (though it doesn't look like I did from the photo) and blued and installed the steel barrel. Not bad.

blued.jpg

On a related note, does anyone know the size of the hex screw in this photo? It came loose while I was stripping the paint and I am worried I am going to lose it.
screw.jpg

Resurrecting this thread with the influx of the ParagonFX Blasters in case anyone wants to modify theirs (or work on Tomenosuke as well). Has anyone by chance saved the Tested content listed by Bash? It all appears to be gone from the Tested site:

TESTED Content

I’m sure you guys all know the amazing site which is Tested. I strongly recommend becoming a Premium Member there (as well as here on the rpf!) as I have.

Simply awesome content and especially regarding Adam’s obsession with the Blaster. Most of these videos are free, but the 4 part build is Premium only and having just watched them all I can tell you they’re worth it for people wanting to build their first Blaster. Good general info, the videos can be used as reference for all the parts, plus its a fun watch. Go sign up for Tested premium!!

Premium content:

Resurrecting this thread with the influx of the ParagonFX Blasters in case anyone wants to modify theirs (or work on Tomenosuke as well). Has anyone by chance saved the Tested content listed by Bash? It all appears to be gone from the Tested site:

TESTED Content

Hey, sorry to ressurect an old thread, but I joined tested premium today, it seems you can only do so via youtube now and after doing so I cant find any of the photos (and the links you listed dont seem to lead anywhere) do you know where I can find this stuff? :)

Don't recall exactly what was in the photo gallery now but I threw in some photos of Adams real parts replica in a separate folder if that's what you're after, with a few comparison shots alongside the real blaster.
They're only small files unfortunately so not high resolution.
Adams real part blaster replica photos
The photos of 3 blasters together are of Adam's replica from real parts (top), Original Deckard Blaster (middle), Adam's Tomenosuke (bottom)

Don't recall exactly what was in the photo gallery now but I threw in some photos of Adams real parts replica in a separate folder if that's what you're after, with a few comparison shots alongside the real blaster.
They're only small files unfortunately so not high resolution.
Adams real part blaster replica photos
The photos of 3 blasters together are of Adam's replica from real parts (top), Original Deckard Blaster (middle), Adam's Tomenosuke (bottom)
thanks for this! I gather the whole photo section is no longer accessible, purely Youtube for the primium members? I feel like the content for the last year or so is adam cleaning up and reorganising his workspace and buying new tools for it :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back