Tomenosuke Blade Runner 2049 blaster build

We had some nice weather this weekend, so I decided to take advantage and get the parts painted.

I went with gloss black for the grip frame, side covers, and laser sight.

I went with flat black for the Bulldog grip and bottom plate.

These will all get pretty heavily weathered based on the reference photos.

Next up, I plan on blueing the other parts.

Sean
46782C7F-D9C9-41D1-8C33-551AEA0C4311.jpeg

Lucky you. We had good weather in the UK two weekends ago and my wife had me out in the garden doing chores. Looking good BTW.

Lucky you. We had good weather in the UK two weekends ago and my wife had me out in the garden doing chores. Looking good BTW.
Thanks! I‘ve lived in Colorado going on 8 years now, and the Fall and Spring seasons still surprise me. It was low 70’s and sunny yesterday...supposed to snow later this week. Go figure...

Sean

Hey Sean - the beard's coming on a treat! Oh and loved the prep. video too. ;)
Haha, thanks!

I've always wanted to grow out my beard to see what it would do and look like, so I'm taking advantage of quarantine to try it out. Way more white hair than I would prefer, but I think the beard is coming along...

Appreciate the comments!

Sean

You're welcome and you're doing a lovely job - those supplied reference photos are outstanding in the details they show, and was blown away by the phone application you showed us converting Japanese into English.

You're welcome and you're doing a lovely job - those supplied reference photos are outstanding in the details they show, and was blown away by the phone application you showed us converting Japanese into English.
Thank you very much! Always appreciate the feedback!

The Google Translate app is pretty amazing. It was originally released by a company called World Lens, and I used it heavily when I used to travel internationally. Google bought them after the app took off...
Good vid and yes, who needs a translator when you have tech that will do the same job...faster (y)
Thanks much!

Sean

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back