Tom Clancy's The Division (original character build)

Thanks again. I'm looking into some Krylon Supermaxx Primer+Paint. I've just poked around online and it seems like it's pretty good stuff. As soon as it cools down a bit, I plan to get to work.

Which one would be a better Go Bag? Maxpedition Sitka S-Type or Maxpedition Monsoon? 20160818_212904.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The E3 2014 gameplay stage demo.

This trailer is the reason I put this set up together.

Division%20Comparsion_zpsiawy7ugm.jpg

Attachments

• Division%20Comparsion_zpsiawy7ugm.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Division%20Comparsion_zpsiawy7ugm.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man. Do you have any more pics of your go bag set up?

My bag is my actual bug-out bag so I was just going with the "Feel" from that trailer but incorporated real world equipment into my system.

IMG_20160824_223419_zpsbubwxqlt.jpg

I have my trench tool on there, along with my Schrade Survival Knife, and my High Speed Gear First Aid Kit I put together. There's a bunch more on the inside and outside of bag.

Leaving for DragonCon tomorrow!!!

And, yes, I finished all my stuff. Pics later, I'm going to play The Division now.

WOOHOO!!! XD

Looking forward to seeing pics of your build. Hopefully you meet up with some others at DragonCon and we can get some pics of you as part of a full fireteam. :)

So i'm building the health station.
This is my first 3D model however and i wanted some feedback.
Do you think that everything looks somewhat correct? i know that it's not 100% accurate, but there aren't that much high res screenshots and i had to get creative at some places.

I'm hoping to get it finished by the end of next week, and yes i'll spread the stl files.

14001674_10210260558536034_1309959479_o.jpg13941178_10210260558456032_1694006046_n.jpg
1.jpg2.jpgbutton.jpgright side.jpgtop.jpg

Looks like you're off to a great start, dhunpael! Keep it up! Just a few minor details to go over (and figure out how to add that antenna-like piece and cable) and I think you're good for a test build. :)

Who here can get us a better accurate looking climbing tool for 3D printing? Here's is the one from the art book for The Division. Would like to have a much better looking one, this has 2 diffrent sides to with the up and down buttons on it. Also the the open area for which the rope travels thru.

20160727_112916.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the sticky bomb gun as well.

20160727_113121.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Seeker mine and pouch.

20160727_113059.jpg20160727_113053.jpg

I'm back! I'm sick as a dog! Lol!

I will post pics tomorrow - I did find agents to run around with and a Riker, which was super awesome! My other friends were definitely getting tired of me yelling "Hey, Division Agent" and then running off to take pictures by the end of the Con ;-)

At one point, we were literally in the middle of the intersection and I was like, uh, maybe we should move, lol.

Alright, one pic for now, since I could just pull it off twitter...

divBack50.jpg

One last thing, there is a (and I hate to do this because I hate pimping stuff, except for video games, movies, and books that I like) stack overflow cosplay proposal out there. http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/100381/cosplay?referrer=WOnuy4gsN5FbN-EUxOyGuQ2 If you're interested in participating, go to that URL and click on the orange "Follow It!" button.

And a massive shout out/thanks to everyone who has posted in this thread! All of your help, even if you didn't know it, was incredibly valuable and I really appreciate it!!!

Kat

When I originally bought them, they were around $20-something a piece (this was almost 10 years ago, mind you).

I recall looking on Amazon once, and I found them but for something like $70. Way too much. That, and their status was "currently unavailable."

I haven't looked them up on eBay yet. I would imagine some sort of search for "storage tote" or "container" or whatever combination you would use to describe it would bring up the item or items just like it.

EDIT: just typed in a quick search for "plastic foot locker" and these suckers came up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sterilite-1...5&pid=100005&rk=2&rkt=6&sd=232018119257&rt=nc

Price is right, it's basically the same one I used, and this particular link has a few available. Some others are up for auction, but I'd imagine there won't be anyone with a massive lot to sell. Hope this helps!

I saw the case/container you told me about that you bought at Walmart, well I saw them at Walmart for sell.

Hello fellow agents !

I plan to create an agent cosplay for the 26th of november, and i'm actually working on my Dark Zone Bag. Unfortunately, i didn't found tutotials to create a such prop. Does anyone has tips which can help me ?

Thanks !

(NB: don't pay attention to my terrible grammar :3)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back