Tobin's Spirit Guide! (RESEARCH SIGN-UP POST 364!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take black eyed kids, Robert the doll, and what about general categories like haunts paintings, portals, things like that

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

if i could, could i do the ghost of professor James Moriarty and the phantom? i will take on anyones that you would like me to.

if i could, could i do the ghost of professor James Moriarty and the phantom? i will take on anyones that you would like me to.

You're welcome to them! I've got your PMs but haven't opened them yet because the Secret Santa and Halloween Costume Contest are all coming to a close right now and keeping me very busy. As of this moment I have 42 unread PMs. :lol

I'll get back to you in about a week but if you wanted to start on those two have at it. :)

Did you ever post what the cover or actual book is going to look like when its completed? Cover-wise?

Alright thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

You're welcome to them! I've got your PMs but haven't opened them yet because the Secret Santa and Halloween Costume Contest are all coming to a close right now and keeping me very busy. As of this moment I have 42 unread PMs. :lol

I'll get back to you in about a week but if you wanted to start on those two have at it. :)

And which "The Phantom" did you want written about? The Phantom of the Opera?

Did you ever post what the cover or actual book is going to look like when its completed? Cover-wise?

Don't think I have, I do have a mock up though, going to be as close to RGB as I can get without looking cartoony. Will post my mock up some time soon!

Alright thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

And which "The Phantom" did you want written about? The Phantom of the Opera?

The Phantom was an RGB character I think. But you could do the Phantom of the Opera, that would be cool. :)

Is this project still ongoing? I'm available to help what can I do?

Yep, although those who have taken on researching different ghouls haven't gotten back to me. I think I need to make a new list... After this week my schedule dies down a bit, will be back in full force then!

If you did not get my research let me know. I sent it in an email and sent you a PM notification back in September but did not hear back about either.

I'd love to take Zuul, Vince Clortho (Vinz Clortho) and the Loudun Possessions.

I did notice you're missing The Cult of Gozer. Also please PM the style in which you're writing. I'm not sure if I'll be able to match but I'm up for giving it a try.

I would recommend using the lates comic series to help reference. It is fantastic and even shows Tobin. Great referrence.

Is it safe to say this project isn't going forward?

It is going forward, just at a glacial pace. Almost everyone who volunteered to do research for me didn't end up sending me anything so I've been very slowly just doing this myself when I get a spare moment.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back