Tobin's Spirit Guide! (RESEARCH SIGN-UP POST 364!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tobin's Spirit Guide! (NEW sample pic pg. 4)

If you ever want, I can provide you with lots of spirits and creatures local to my home here in Vermont.

My knowledge of native spirits is somewhat lacking. Most of the reserves I lived on had quite firmly rejected their spiritual past. In most cases, it was quite literally beaten out of them but I can find what I have for you. I'll see my Mum next week her knowledge is much more in depth than mine.

I'd love to hear any that you can find. Natives should have a bunch in this book IMO. Where about in Canada are you? Ontario by chance?

In the mean time, this might provide some interesting reading.

I'm familiar with most of that but definitely good reading. You can never go over the basics too many times! :thumbsup

:eek

I'm not a graphics guy, so damn am I jealous!

It's nice but a little too much sometimes! I have software that allows me to browse all my fonts and only install the ones I need for a specific project. Makes things more manageable. :)

I've not had luck finding my templates, but I'll keep looking. The only one that I've turned up so far is for an A4 sized journal which would be rather small I think, and not much use at all. But if you're interested, I'd be more than happy to send along.

I'd love to hear any that you can find. Natives should have a bunch in this book IMO. Where about in Canada are you? Ontario by chance?

Why yes, yes I am. Kitchen-Waterloo region in fact.

I've not had luck finding my templates, but I'll keep looking. The only one that I've turned up so far is for an A4 sized journal which would be rather small I think, and not much use at all. But if you're interested, I'd be more than happy to send along.

Why yes, yes I am. Kitchen-Waterloo region in fact.

Would love the template anyway. :)

I'm in Burlington, you should make it out to one of our Ontario RPF events some time! next one is the Xmas party. :thumbsup

Will do.

Thank you, I appreciate the invite. So long as it's not minded that I'd have zero in the way of things to showcase:$

No worries, the Xmas party isn't so much a show off as a get together with like minded folks. Look forward to seeing your template!

Hey there OB! I just thought of something that might be another
good addition to the book, Voodoo!
Not sure if it fits into the book, but maybe I could see what I
could find.

Oh, also I have found some info and pics of the 18 levels of hell. It
all ties into Yama and Chinese budism and reincarnation. But I'm not
sure how far you want to go into that stuff! Pretty creepy though!

Not entirely sure about voodoo. This book is more about otherworldly spirits than witchcraft but if you can give me an example that fits I'm open to putting it in there. :)

18 Levels of Hell might be full of cool stuff though! Lay it on me. :D

Man, I somehow never saw this thread before. That said, I didn't have time to read all 13 pages, but I did a search and it looks like you haven't included the Nukelavee!
It'd go under the British Isles section, as its a Scottish faerie creature. It's my absolute favorite evil spirit. Google it and you'll see why... It's essentially the creepiest thing ever dreamed up. It's like a Hagggis-fueled fever dream. With no skin.

Neither did I! But I just finished watching "Serpent and the Rainbow", so I figured there had to be a back story to the voodoo thing

Pardon my ignorance, I had no idea that there were Voodoo Gods! Gods are totally up for grabs as entries. :D

Man, I somehow never saw this thread before. That said, I didn't have time to read all 13 pages, but I did a search and it looks like you haven't included the Nukelavee!
It'd go under the British Isles section, as its a Scottish faerie creature. It's my absolute favorite evil spirit. Google it and you'll see why... It's essentially the creepiest thing ever dreamed up. It's like a Hagggis-fueled fever dream. With no skin.

Will DEFINITELY check it out. :)

this book will be amazing once finished

and will be jam packed with info :)

That's the hope!

The real difficulty is finding the time to write everything. I don't want to outright plagiarize so I'm rewording everything I find. Takes a LONG time. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back