Interest Tobin's Spirit Guide by Magnoli Props!

I know you want to get hot on the popularity of the movie coming out, but wouldnt it make sense to wait to see if there are more exact pages shown in the film to include? It would really suck to get this replica and then find out its missing some important stuff seen in the film.
Yeah, that's where I'm teetering at the moment. Most of us have been waiting YEARS for this prop... so what's a few more months? If most of you guys would rather wait until after the release, just say the word. It won't take much to convince me.

I think its worth waiting just on the chance that there's more shown and if not, you're ready to go.

I've seen the Amazon listing for a book. Your book blows them away. The cover of yours alone would be worth the wait.

Attachments

• AMAZON.jpg
    AMAZON.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 36
Ok... we'll wait! We'll get the text finalized as best we can and then see what tweaks we need to make come March/April.

As for the book itself though... the blank prototype is finished and looking beautiful!

WnCqB0Eh.jpg

I couldn't resist giving it a distressed look though, so I think we'll likely offer both versions:

YRipXY5h.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back