TMP IRON MAN - New Photos Feb 2011. Page 72.

Re: Iron Man COSTUME. TMP. Armor FINISHED Painted. Page 1.

I think Wampa had more views if memory serves on his Han carbonite desk thread.

I think with the effort and likeness this deserves the attention it has got.

looking forward to seeing what these updates look like that you've been working on mate. Saw the film on saturday and it's the best thing I've seen in ages!

Steve you will LOOK GREAT in it. Rember to have a pair of hiking boots for the try. The new feet bulids up a great deal.

Couldn't resist Photoshopping in some lighting effects. Phenomenal job. Wish I could own a set myself

ironman_fanmade.jpg

I think Wampa had more views if memory serves on his Han carbonite desk thread.

I think with the effort and likeness this deserves the attention it has got.

Toms HIC desk has the most ATM with over 120k! :wacko

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=39500&highlight=carbonite+desk

But Ive got a feeling this suit is going to keep drawing attention for quite a while... so theres still time! :)

Looks awesome TMP cant wait to see the improvements! :thumbsup

Now over to Civil War style. Then Lex Luthor Armor, Then after that Dr. Doom Comic style.

Let me put in an advance order for comic book style Doctor Doom armour from you. Looking at your beautiful Iron Man armour, I know it will be good without even seeing any pics.

Still wanna see a a little clip of the suit in motion pleeeeeeeease. Anyone else or am i alone on this one?

Well found a clip behind the scenes and i was aprently right about the boots them self was probalby designed very similar to a slalom boot the way he walks. But they also have inserts in the back og the heal to make him so tall. He even makes some coments about it.

Aslo noticed that the midsection armor to the pant is all rubber.
The gloves they had to screw on.

Also note the neck how much its revealed when he try to lift of.
Overall this is a cool clip. The gloves in progress is very similar to the design. Also the new neck looks great. The shims Metal brackets for the neck is also close to done.

Its a nice clip and start aprox 10 min into the scene.

http://video.supernovatube.com:80/play.php?viewkey=27228740

Well... I HATE TO SHOW THIS.....
Its the interwuive i had to scramble together.... I had the TV call me and ask me if they could make tv thing of me as a fan in prior to the movie release. I had to scramble and i had little time to get back home and prepear.

Well the TV team showed up and filmed for 1 1/2 hour.
lucky me they chose the worst replies and i looked stupid with the sun blinding me. I stumbled in my words and i had the cold so i had the most nasal sound... I guess everybody hate them self on TV.

Anyway the crew was the only one to help that day and they did not know how it was soposed to get it on so it took a long time. After everything but the helmet was on it all looked good.

Looking at this later i se that they did not pull the mask enought down on the back. Also i had not the neckseal ready and we had little time... And yes the neckseal covers it all.
So please look away from the revealing of the back head. I had this clip sinze February 30th but i dislike to show the costume like that.

Also i by the time the joint rubber inserts to hide the undersuit was not done. This is also a feature on the costume so it looks like the movie.

Anyway... The costume looks like it got better movement than the movie suit. Or just the same.

And the woman with the strange hat and the comercials... Well she is a small celeberty that intruded in the scene and i disliked they added here. She is so media pushy.. and aperently she managed this time to join...
AND NO I AM NOT BIONICAL MAN.... Ahh... PS! Note it was early moring and the City was at rest. And it only lives 40.000 people were i live so its small.

THE COSTUME IN MOVEMENT!
http://www1.nrk.no/nett-tv/nyheter/spill/verdi/53841

Thanks. I think i got very good movability in it. Also i like the proportions.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back