TMP IRON MAN - New Photos Feb 2011. Page 72.

Re: TMP Ironman Tread - MK2, MK3 - Warmachine

Photos from the Ironman 2 DVD/Blueray UK London Promotion.

Royal Guard / Calvary.
BekkHansStudioIronmanArmorCostumeMK3MK2Proffesionalsculptors16.jpg

If you ever do a sightseeing tour in Vienna, please let me know.

Re: TMP IRONMAN - New Photos from Ironman 2 Promotion UK.

How do the EL sheets look in real? I've seen quite some pictures but I'm not convinced of them.. I prefer using Leds (hole through or smd) although they are a bit more difficult to use...

Hey Alient, if there was a prize for best costume you'd better have won it!!!

that's some cool stuff. Ever thought about a movie version of War Machine? That would be a sight.

SCAM ALERT!!
This is a ongoing problem of a proffesional scam artist using our photos on ebay trying to sell an apperently Ironman Armor Gen1 or 2 by showing older photos. Please be aware of this and i advice all read the link bellow.

If anyone of you have questions of the Ironman Armor please contact me.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/false-advert-ebay-ironman-possible-scam-ebay-account-hijack-97575/

Hello honorary members of the RPF. Its been a while since i posted last active and some members have asked for updates and photos of how the TMP /BekkHans Ironman Armor looks in Kit form trimmed and primed.

Here are some photos to your enjoyment.
TMPBekkHansStudioMK2France9.jpg
TMPBekkHansStudioMK2France11.jpg

TMPBekkHansStudioMK2France14.jpg
TMPBekkHansStudioMK2France13.jpg

TMPBekkHansStudioMK2France10.jpg

TMPBekkHansStudioMK2France12.jpg

TMPBekkHansStudioMK2France17.jpg

TMPBekkHansStudioMK2France16.jpg

TMPBekkHansStudioMK2France15.jpg

Ahhh cool stuff.
i would imagine that you would cast some latex neck seals and a flex foam midsection in stead of Vac formed pieces...? would probably be more comfortable.

This looks awesome TMP. Is it iny wonder why you inspire people like me to get into work on an Ironman Build.

Hope that you come to the UK again really soon.

Ahhh cool stuff.
i would imagine that you would cast some latex neck seals and a flex foam midsection in stead of Vac formed pieces...? would probably be more comfortable.

Well we could but it i personally feel it does not look that good on the neckseal. As far as comfort as long as you fit it to your body then the comfort level is pretty good. We managed to walk in the suit for over 4 hours non stop in the streets of London without takeing the helmet of. Max time wearing the suit without takeing it of is over 8 hours.

I think Robosteve did some very good joints on Page 70. And i belive this would make the final finish on the armor. How will react to how to move and wear it i dont know yet. But i am sure Steve will post progress and info on how he experience it. I belive with great success.

Last edited:
I removed allot of photos due to lack of watermark on them. I plan to repost the entire history of the makeing of the suits starting from the 1st sculpting to the Gen1, Gen2, Gen3V1 & Gen3V2 suits with story and photocaptions when i get the watermark on the photos.

Here is a summary of the variouse pages in this tread:

Page 23: UIP & Paramount Ironman Norwegian Promotion. Prototype Sculpt Battledamaged.MK3 Armor
Page 24: Shine Communication & Paramount UK Promotion.
Page 25: Robosteve Convention photo.
Page 29: Photos of armor with light in eyes and chest.
Page 33: Desolate MK3 Generation 2 Armor.
Page 35: Desolate MK3 Generation 2 photo shoot & Robosteves MK3 Generation 1 sculpt.
Page 36: Desolate MK3 Generation 2 sculpt helmet vent cutout and trimming the leg + paint.
Page 40: Desolate Photos og the TMP Generation 2 sculpt. Modified.
Page 44: Custom Ironman Design creative paintjobs.
Page 47: MR FETT Ironman convention photos with Pepper potts.
Page 48: Robosteves updated photos with New improved helmet.
Page 49: MR FETT Ironman light fx photo shoot.
Page 52: Firemedic Coldcast MK3 Armor with Electronic setup & Robosteve with the great Adi Granov.
Page 54: Coldcast Ironman Chest.
Page 57: TMP /BekkHans Studio Lifesize Ironman statue.
Page 58: Diamond Chest arc design on the Ironman Chest.
Page 61: History of variouse version from Prototype to Gen1, Gen2 and Gen3 V1 & Gen3 V2.
Page 64: Firemedic showing the Servocontrolled helmet facemask.
Page 65: FIRST TOUCH OF SCULPTING THE IRONMAN IN 2007
Page 67: Custom poster Art.
Page 68: Zendragon in his suit.
Page 69: Photo and Video of New York Ironman trip 2010 with Firemedic.
Page 70: Turtorials of eyes and neckseal, + Join sections. Also photos of the MK2 DVD promotion Ironman 2.
Page 71: Shine communications & Paramount Ironman 2 promotions + Dark Jerre's MK2 Ironman suit from convention.
Page 72: Warmachine photos & Kit photos.

Great pictures John! the kit looks sharp and impressive as always! A1 class work!

Yeah, my suit is still in progress. It's taken a long time but it's becasue of work and having little time to spend on it but I'm glad in many ways it's taken this long as I've been able to study and add more to it as times gone by instead of me rushing it. I think the joints I made will work really well.. I've aslo made the under arm inner chest detail as well as collar bone struts. It's all the little extra's that make the difference. Pics will follow on here as soon as I'm ready.

Nice to see the TMP kit in its clean primed up state, makes you appreciate all the sharp detail and work that's gone into it :thumbsup

I cannot wait to get mine all done. It's got to be my best costume of all time.

And just to add for the record, The TMP vac formed neck works a treat, It's got the sharp detail but to make it more comfy as well as having it split into sections, simply line the inside of it with dark red velvet and away you go, I've worn mine for hours on end with my V1 suit. I trimmed it around my ears as it used to dig in but it's prefect now. Theres more than enough material to trim it to where you need also which is great. It's sharp in detail and works well to display with the helmet.

Thanks for the update Steve, I really look forward seeing you fully geared up. BTW contact me if you want to know about the Ironman Voice changing system with FX sounds.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back