TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt *SHREDDER*

Re: TMNT Replica Costume Sculpt *FINISHED*

So excited for it. Don't think I have enough time to put a costume together (unless slimesquare still has his Foot costume for sale), so I might just have to rock my TMNT Nike Sb's and a shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Would anyone be interested in a party with vanilla ice, Partners in Kryme, along with my costumes and much much more in Dallas for $50 a ticket?
If so leave a comment or send me a message for more info.

I would love to go to a party like that! $50 is a bit steep...
Would it be turtle themed?
I would need to know the time for sure to get the day off of work.
I would also need enough time to make my own TMNT inspired costume.
So I have to know as soon as possible. O_O

Last edited:

Really wish i could go. Ive been wanting to meet and talk about the turtles suits for a while now as i am a big ninja turtles fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very awesome stuff

Thanks tatoonie ted!

Well we got to celebrate my son's first birthday yesterday!! And of course we made the theme TMNT! Have several pictures but thought I would share this one with the forum. ONE HAPPY DAD!

On another note, I have started on a Master Shredder costume and will either start a new thread or keep piling it on this one.... Hope to have some progress pics soon.

Sickkk, surprised you didn't name your baby after one of the turtles. Tokka and Razar some day?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back